ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Toby Keith to the portal

I don’t mean to be that guy, and I truly feel bad for everyone that has had or has cancer, including some relatives of mine including my grandfather and dad, but all this money over the years. Do you think a cure has been found but there is more
money for insurance companies in the treatment than the cure. Also a way for population control? All this has crossed my mind and I really hope it’s not the truth but with other things the government hides, who knows.

I don’t mean to be that guy, and I truly feel bad for everyone that has had or has cancer, including some relatives of mine including my grandfather and dad, but all this money over the years. Do you think a cure has been found but there is more
money for insurance companies in the treatment than the cure. Also a way for population control? All this has crossed my mind and I really hope it’s not the truth but with other things the government hides, who knows.
I like the cut of your jib. If there is something that has been lost on this board over the years, it has been good conspiracy theories.

Cancer is complex. Let’s leave it at that. The bigger concern we should all have is why everyone is getting cancer these days.

I like the cut of your jib. If there is something that has been lost on this board over the years, it has been good conspiracy theories.

Cancer is complex. Let’s leave it at that. The bigger concern we should all have is why everyone is getting cancer these days.
Yeah, that is pretty looney tune stuff there.
RE: Cancer.
More people are getting cancer because more people are living longer. Cancers are more prevalent in older people.
There is also a lot more exposure to various carcinogens in our day to day lives. Things like cigarette smoke and asbestos are two well known carcinogens, but there are also a lot of others that aren't as obvious.
What we eat, how we cook it, some of the medications we take can all trigger cancer.
It is a myriad of diseases all lumped into a generic term, and as you say it is complex.

Yeah, that is pretty looney tune stuff there.
RE: Cancer.
More people are getting cancer because more people are living longer. Cancers are more prevalent in older people.
There is also a lot more exposure to various carcinogens in our day to day lives. Things like cigarette smoke and asbestos are two well known carcinogens, but there are also a lot of others that aren't as obvious.
What we eat, how we cook it, some of the medications we take can all trigger cancer.
It is a myriad of diseases all lumped into a generic term, and as you say it is complex.
Lost a dog in October to cancer. Then lost my other dog over Christmas to cancer. 2 dogs, 3 months apart. I blame myself…and TruGreen.

• Sad
Reactions: FreeportPanther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT