ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Traveling to India

Hey! I haven't been to India myself, but I've heard that it's an amazing place to visit. It's great that you're considering traveling there as self-guided tourists. I think that would give you more flexibility and freedom to explore the country at your own pace.
I've read that India has a lot to offer, from beautiful temples to delicious food, and everything in between. One thing that caught my attention is that it has more than 50,000 trees across streets. That's quite impressive! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time discovering all the sights and sounds that India has to offer. Good luck and have fun on your journey!

Last edited:
Probably a nice place to visit, but as an American citizen, I would hesitate to travel anywhere outside of the USA (except for maybe Canada). Americans are not that well liked around the world right now.
Yeah, I live overseas and I dodge bullets every day. 37 American school children on a cultural exchange were gunned down in Cromwell this week after a school haka welcoming them to New Zealand.
New Zealand is highly Communist so you won't see any of this on Fox News. Even CNN cannot find out anything from Communist New Zealand.
Pantherlair using a VPN is the only way to leak the truth.
I'm OK currently because I have trained my sheep to attack and kill any intruders. That and I have a battery of 3D printed Civil War replica artillery pieces that actually fire pointed at the gate.
Thankfully I have only needed to fire them twice. Once was the post lady and I missed. She still brought my package and even waived the signature. The other was the guy delivering a replacement gas bottle. It was a direct hit on the truck, and wow what a sight! The driver escaped the blast by diving over the fence, but the sheep ate him (allegedly).
The gas provider refuses to come back out now, and I'm almost out. Solar is better for the planet anyway.

Has anyone traveled to India not as part of a tour group?

My wife and I do not do well in tour groups and are considering traveling to India.

Has anyone here been self guided tourists in India and what did you focus on and where did you go?
Let us know if you find a good deal on an extended car warranty, or cable TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT