ADVERTISEMENT

Spy pigeons

Jul 19, 2022
Recently read a story about a chinese pigeon that was spying on india. Got to talking to my neighbors nephew who is a crooked little pickle in his own right and said this is not hard at all. He knows a guy that works with pigeons and other birds of flight. Now I would not trust this little smack boy and his tom cat friends any more then I would cozy up to the grease I could squeeze out of a disgusting french fry. But I WOULD use pigeons to get a michigan like advantage if I was PITT. You can NOT do this with falcons and other upscale birds because they draw too much attention. And robins and other standard birds are not reliable. The will fly sound and leave you in the dust looking like a fool. Must use pigeons. They form bonds with men who feed and engraceate themselves to them. NOT saying you win a national championship this way but you do win the acc this way. This is not just the signs genetlemen. You get to watch the entire practice this way along with game plan.

Recently read a story about a chinese pigeon that was spying on india. Got to talking to my neighbors nephew who is a crooked little pickle in his own right and said this is not hard at all. He knows a guy that works with pigeons and other birds of flight. Now I would not trust this little smack boy and his tom cat friends any more then I would cozy up to the grease I could squeeze out of a disgusting french fry. But I WOULD use pigeons to get a michigan like advantage if I was PITT. You can NOT do this with falcons and other upscale birds because they draw too much attention. And robins and other standard birds are not reliable. The will fly sound and leave you in the dust looking like a fool. Must use pigeons. They form bonds with men who feed and engraceate themselves to them. NOT saying you win a national championship this way but you do win the acc this way. This is not just the signs genetlemen. You get to watch the entire practice this way along with game plan.
WTF did I just read?

I do recall a pigeon problem a few years ago at Heinz Field. At the time I thought nothing of it. Just birds eating grass seed. But now, after reading your post, I am starting to believe that either Bill Belichick and Tom Brady hatched a plan to spy on the Steelers or that Jim Harbaugh got nervous when we hired Frank Cignetti and recruited Kedon Slovis away from USC and unleashed his diabolical spy operation on us out of fear we would meet in the BCS playoffs.

Last edited:
@BoardGeniuses

giphy.gif

I do recall a pigeon problem a few years ago at Heinz Field. At the time I thought nothing of it. Just birds eating grass seed. But now, after reading your post, I am starting to believe that either Bill Belichick and Tom Brady hatched a plan to spy on the Steelers or that Jim Harbaugh got nervous when we hired Frank Cignetti and recruited Kedon Slovis away from USC and unleashed his diabolical spy operation on us out of fear we would meet in the BCS playoffs.
I think it was the Miami game a couple of years ago. There was something about them stealing Pitt's signs that day that got a little attention and a reprimand from the ACC. I guess we know how they did it, now.

That explains why so many schools have built indoor practice facilities.

At least that’s one explanation.

I think it was the Miami game a couple of years ago. There was something about them stealing Pitt's signs that day that got a little attention and a reprimand from the ACC. I guess we know how they did it, now.
Is that the game that kept us out of the playoff? If so, how’s I miss it?

This nothing new - spy pigeons have been used for decades.

Looking to gain an edge in the Cold War, in 1977 the Central Intelligence Agency had recruited a new, nearly invisible agent: a pigeon. It may sound unusual, but the idea of using pigeons for espionage wasn't without merit.

I would have to find an article but yes.
Miami was using too many headsets. Probably had some on the pigeons.
Yesterday I was sad when a NZ Wood Pigeon slammed into our kitchen window in a suicide mission. We are fortunate it didn't break the window. Those things are massive. I chucked it over the fence to paddock 4.
But now reading this, I realise that the wood pigeon is a war casualty. I have been coming up with new plays that incorporate rugby concepts to the gridiron. Brennan Marion bought some from me. Kade Bell wants some too. I think that pigeon was trying to see the screen of my laptop.

Reactions: pittdan77
Miami was using too many headsets. Probably had some on the pigeons.
Yesterday I was sad when a NZ Wood Pigeon slammed into our kitchen window in a suicide mission. We are fortunate it didn't break the window. Those things are massive. I chucked it over the fence to paddock 4.
But now reading this, I realise that the wood pigeon is a war casualty. I have been coming up with new plays that incorporate rugby concepts to the gridiron. Brennan Marion bought some from me. Kade Bell wants some too. I think that pigeon was trying to see the screen of my laptop.
Correct me if I am wrong but don't pigeons fly on their backs in the southern hemisphere

• Haha
Reactions: pittdan77
Congratulations for having this post make message board geniuses on X (formerly Twitter).

Reactions: USN_Panther
why do the call them "Chinese" pigeons?

Reactions: USN_Panther
Correct me if I am wrong but don't pigeons fly on their backs in the southern hemisphere
Now I get it! Pigeons are basically flying rats. Your handle is "ratking17". You are in charge of this entire operation! Sorry about your lost agent from yesterday. They are beautiful creatures. I did feel really sad.
NZ Wood Pigeon

Reactions: ratking17
When I worked at Kennywood 1968-71, we would go to the employee cafeteria.
Special always was fried chicken.
Always on the small side. Legs were like today’s wings.
We always thought that they were pigeons from the Duquesne McKeesport bridge.
I just realized they were rejects from the pigeon spy school. Who knew?

Reactions: mike 301
I know it’s only February, but this may very well end up being Lair Post of the Year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT