ADVERTISEMENT

OT: True Detective

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Finally started to catch up with this. It is really good. But last night I watched Episode 7, the latest and I hate to say this, but it brought into my mind another criminal investigation involving children, and one that has been on and off for decades.

And that is the Jerry Sandusky and the Second Mile. I still how this all transpired and a lot of "bombshells" that seemingly were coming forth then silenced, the death of Ray Gricar, there was something more insidious than Joe Paterno looking the other way. In fact, in some ways I am not saying Paterno was "innocent", but I am saying he may have been a patsy.

That the stooges enabled him to do what he did is beyond any reason, and that those in power at the second mile allowed him to do what he did and not suffer any meaningful consequences is horrible.

But, for the 1,000,000 time Gricar disappearing has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Finally started to catch up with this. It is really good. But last night I watched Episode 7, the latest and I hate to say this, but it brought into my mind another criminal investigation involving children, and one that has been on and off for decades.

And that is the Jerry Sandusky and the Second Mile. I still how this all transpired and a lot of "bombshells" that seemingly were coming forth then silenced, the death of Ray Gricar, there was something more insidious than Joe Paterno looking the other way. In fact, in some ways I am not saying Paterno was "innocent", but I am saying he may have been a patsy.
Good point recruits. It brought to mind the rumors of higher ups being involved and all that being quashed.

As far True Detective goes, EXCELLENT. Can't wait till the next episode.

I thought the exact same thing. Gricar, that guy from Philly who is dead now that said he was a victim of a statewide pedophile ring involving powerful PA people. I really believe Gricar's death is somehow linked.

That the stooges enabled him to do what he did is beyond any reason, and that those in power at the second mile allowed him to do what he did and not suffer any meaningful consequences is horrible.

But, for the 1,000,000 time Gricar disappearing has absolutely nothing to do with it.
You don't really know that though, do you? There is a seedy, greasy underside to what goes on in this country. Nothing is off the table. I am not a tin foil hat conspiracy nut. I don't see conspiracies behind every bush. But I am not dumb enough to believe conspiracies don't happen.

You don't really know that though, do you? There is a seedy, greasy underside to what goes on in this country. Nothing is off the table. I am not a tin foil hat conspiracy nut. I don't see conspiracies behind every bush. But I am not dumb enough to believe conspiracies don't happen.

Yeah, the reason why I say that, there was a lot more, even Mark Madden who broke the original PSU thing, months before it came to public, said something there is much more related to the 2nd Mile, then went quiet.

Before we dismiss this as Oliver Stone like thinking, let's not forget how pervasive and extensive and how long the Catholic Church abuse scandal was and was covered up? Those involved Priests and the Church which is powerful, but if you are talking Politicians and rich businessmen, they are likely more powerful and more willing to "silence" investigations.

Remember these??

https://www.theatlantic.com/nationa...-sandusky-was-part-pedophile-sex-ring/322896/

http://americanfreepress.net/web-ex...-connected-to-philadelphia-pedophile-network/

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/17208

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/v...ent-connected-east-coast-trafficking-network/

Yes, I do know.

I think Gricar was also conducting an investigation into an organized crime ring at the same time. Much more likely they were responsible for his disappearance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT