ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Volunteers needed in Western Pa for vaccine trials

After seeing the side effects of the people in the Moderna trial, no thanks. But to those that do it, I commend them for being brave and trying to help the nation.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
After seeing the side effects of the people in the Moderna trial, no thanks. But to those that do it, I commend them for being brave and trying to help the nation.
All the bad reactions in the study were in people who received the high dose of vaccine. In the new study there will be no high dose vaccine e given.

All the bad reactions in the study were in people who received the high dose of vaccine. In the new study there will be no high dose vaccine e given.
Look at this article, https://www.yahoo.com/news/moderna-phase-1-results-show-210000747.html

Adverse events after the second dose occurred in seven of the 13 volunteers who got the 25-microgram dose, all 15 participants who received the 100 microgram dose and all 14 who got the 250 microgram dose. In the highest-dose group, three patients had severe reactions such as fever, chills, headache or nausea. One of these had a fever of 103.28 Fahrenheit (39.6 C).....Seems like a lot to me?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT