ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wagering this weekend

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Two games this weekend that are intriguing to me for entertainment purposes only are WVU at Texas, and MSU at Maryland. Anyone think the road teams can pull the upset?
Anyone like any other games?

Texas will bounce back and cover versus WVU. More inclined to take the under at 59.5 for Michigan St-Maryland as Tua's brother is banged up and Sparty is offensively challenged. Also like Minnesota -10 vrs Purdue and Virgina-Duke on the under at 56.5. Oregon should romp and cover vrs Stanford.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I am not a bettor. But my observation is that in general the b1G teams (similar to SEC) are rigidly tiered and those tiers seem to rarely veer from their lanes.

In this situation Michigan State, while solidly below the Ohio State and Michigan tier, is itself in a distinct tier above Maryland. Home or away doesn’t seem to matter either. Therefore I would be quite surprised for Maryland to be anything more than mildly competitive in that game.

I am not a bettor. But my observation is that in general the b1G teams (similar to SEC) are rigidly tiered and those tiers seem to rarely veer from their lanes.

In this situation Michigan State, while solidly below the Ohio State and Michigan tier, is itself in a distinct tier above Maryland. Home or away doesn’t seem to matter either. Therefore I would be quite surprised for Maryland to be anything more than mildly competitive in that game.
MSU has been trash this season, and Maryland gave MeatChicken quite the scare last weekend. Now the MD QB situation might change that, but MSU is not a good team.

Reactions: Celtsfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT