ADVERTISEMENT

OT: We are....what the????

That actually looks pretty cool. I think it was their first public appearance since the brothers got back together. Here is a link to the video (from the link above) so if interested you won't need to climb through a bunch of various links in the article.

Agree pretty cool. Franklin does a great job with that crap.

Now if he can get Joe Moorhead back.

Reactions: jimh60
So why there? Do one of them have some sort of connection to the school?

Maybe if they were in the showers in the 90's they would have chosen a more appropriate venue to do this

Reactions: PittFanDan17
The bar they played at - champs is in the final four of some barstool.com “tourney” for best college bars. It was a promotional deal around that event.
I’ve seen that whole thing on Twitter, just kind of seems like a popularity contest that I’m sure Penn St will win with all their rabid alumni/students. Seems kind of silly for them to promote that thing, but idk. I don’t care for most of Barstool and their masshole founder, though I recognize how popular it is.

That said I get the idea of them doing a random concert for college kids, especially a huge school like Penn St, it’s smart from their perspective since most of today’s students may have been too young to really get into them during their prime like 12 years ago.

Just was wondering out of all the big colleges, why Penn State. Even with the Twitter popularity contest, I’m guessing one of them or someone in their network has some sort of connection to the school.

I hope they enjoyed it and all but I’m gonna be honest I wouldn’t walk across the street to see the Jonas bros for free....

Haha well ya, i would hope very few if any on this board would. Their target audience is about 25 and under.

Reactions: Mikefln
I wouldn’t have liked that crap as a 16 year old kid either;) ... auto tuned sap pop....

Oh gee what is next Hootie and the blowfish?

No, that's at WVU. Hoopie and the Blowfish. Da dum dum. Thank you, be here all night.

Why are we posting stuff about the Penn State bar scenes on a Pitt board? Not trying to flame or troll, but this is sorta how Hoopie fans obsess over us.

Reactions: BigBird80
That actually looks pretty cool. I think it was their first public appearance since the brothers got back together. Here is a link to the video (from the link above) so if interested you won't need to climb through a bunch of various links in the article.

Assclown

I’ve seen that whole thing on Twitter, just kind of seems like a popularity contest that I’m sure Penn St will win with all their rabid alumni/students. Seems kind of silly for them to promote that thing, but idk. I don’t care for most of Barstool and their masshole founder, though I recognize how popular it is.

That said I get the idea of them doing a random concert for college kids, especially a huge school like Penn St, it’s smart from their perspective since most of today’s students may have been too young to really get into them during their prime like 12 years ago.

Just was wondering out of all the big colleges, why Penn State. Even with the Twitter popularity contest, I’m guessing one of them or someone in their network has some sort of connection to the school.

It's because the youngest Jonas brother supposedly celebrated his 21st at PSU

I think it'd be a lot cooler if it was a relevant group to college aged kids. Last I checked PSU wasn't admitting 13 year old girls lol

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT