ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wow

UPitt '89

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2002
Browns blow a late 13-point lead to the Jets. With 2:09 left in the game, they had a 13-point lead and a 99.9% chance of winning, according to ESPN analytics.

The Ravens blow a late 21-point lead to the Dolphins. With 12 minutes to go, they were up 35-14 and had a 98.7% chance of winning.

Crazy, crazy day in the AFC North.

Browns blow a late 13-point lead to the Jets. With 2:09 left in the game, they had a 13-point lead and a 99.9% chance of winning, according to ESPN analytics.

The Ravens blow a late 21-point lead to the Dolphins. With 12 minutes to go, they were up 35-14 and had a 98.7% chance of winning.

Crazy, crazy day in the AFC North.
NFL Theatrical League, I'm never surprised!!!! The Raven receiver was pulled down on the Hail Mary and no call lmao 😂

Ravens owner has a short fuse and probably has his genius head coach in his office right now reading him the riot act. When you are the ravens and you are at home you can’t give up 3 touchdowns to Miami in the 4th quarter. And Tua is the guy that passes for 450 yards or whatever. Just 3 days ago the NFL media know it alls where debating wether he was a starting NFL QB or really a back up.

Those are bad losses for the Browns and Ravens. At least the Steelers didn't blow a lead, but New England isn't even good and they let one get away today.

It's old, been around forever, just resurfaced. I mean like the 1950
What is the deal or the history with the Browns elf logo?

I Think the first time I saw that logo was last year.

Thanks in advance.

FTP
NGF
1946 at the least

250px-Cleveland_Browns_game_program%2C_September_1946.png

Reactions: Parkview57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT