ADVERTISEMENT

OTish....In regards to all of the Blue Blood struggles this year

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Some of you guys follow this much more than I do. But since many of these schools now go with these one and done laden lineups, is one thing that has caught up to them, is this Fr class (2020) was definitely one of the weakest in awhile. On top of this, with all of these reclassifications, I can't tell if a kid should be a HS sophomore or he should be on Social Security. These kids move up and down classifications and high schools that frankly it has become a bleeping joke and the adults in their lives should be embarrassed how they are pimping these kids out.

But that is another topic. But the weakness of these FR this year especially, after year and year of relying on say 2 to 3 to even 4 (or 5) of your starters coming in as their place holder to NBA draft and this year's class obviously so many of these kids aren't ready (as we see first hand in our best recruit Will Jeffress). These guys may develop and at 21 years old, they maybe good basketball players, but they won't be playing at a Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, UNC, etc... Wherein a Will Jeffress likely will be at Pitt (hopefully he develops).

Am I off on this or is this one of the big reasons for Blue Blood Hell this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News