ADVERTISEMENT

OTT

wrestlingfan22

Scholarship
Dec 11, 2022
Nico and Meech competing today. With the closing of Sunkist I would like to see PWC go after Cenzo if he still is competing. Pittsburgh native with star power who would be a good middleweight training partner

Did Nino try to qualify for the trials and not make it to today?

New here . Been follower of Pitt wrestling for some time. Would love to see Nico gove it another attempt at worlds.

New here . Been follower of Pitt wrestling for some time. Would love to see Nico gove it another attempt at worlds.
It would be interesting to see him at 61kg this year, but I am not sure how much drive he has to keep doing this. He has full time job outside of wrestling and is getting married this year.

Luke did wrestle in the 2023 US Senior Nationals, he went 2-2 and was teched by Nick Lee and Aden Valencia. Luke does not have the build to win at 65kg
Yeah, I wasn’t sure if him becoming a permanent part of the coaching staff meant he wasn’t competing anymore or not..

Yeah, I wasn’t sure if him becoming a permanent part of the coaching staff meant he wasn’t competing anymore or not..
Some what new to freestyle competion . Is it a rule by the staff to not compete or Lukes decision ? Would think more guys competing would help with recruiting like how pennstate does it?

Some what new to freestyle competion . Is it a rule by the staff to not compete or Lukes decision ? Would think more guys competing would help with recruiting like how pennstate does it?
It is a combination, Luke is a paid assistant coach for Pitt Wrestling so there are limits in season competitions and there are not a lot of domestic competitions which means traveling overseas to compete. Also, Luke is not a guy who is really competing for a spot on the national team let alone wins either domestically or internationally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT