ADVERTISEMENT

Pat signal is on !!

Probably not Parks from what I’ve read, but these 3 should be pretty good ones based on who’s visited this weekend I imagine...

Hunter
Pinder
Royal
Addison

Speculating.
Edit #5 Buford

Last edited:
Reactions: bmt00307
This may turn out to be the biggest visit weekend ever. Quality is much higher than last June.

My guess is
Pinder
Hayes
Hunter
Parks
Webb

Really happy for some excitement around the program and I too like to see the strong offer sheets. I would love Clemson’s recruiting class but at our stage this is really great news.

H2P!

Pretty sure of 3: Parks, Hayes, Royal.

Wow, this could end up being a top ten class. Narduzzi has put this program on national notice after the Coastal championship.

Reactions: Saboteur
Narduzzi is turning a corner with recruiting. He stated last year it wouldn't be last years recruiting class (Feb 2019) kids that committed because of the ACC title game, but this years. And he is right. Kids will see that although we lost to the national champs, we at least got there as coastal champs. There is no reason we can't continue to compete and eventually kick through that door. It's a good time to be a Panther.

Reactions: lilspainishflea

Wow, this could end up being a top ten class. Narduzzi has put this program on national notice after the Coastal championship.
Possible additional 3, my guess, Addison, Hunter and Pinder. Will not have enough ships to be a top 10 class but could be HCPN best recruiting effort, possibly 25 to 35 ranking. Total 9 last week and 6 this week equals 15, he could roll the dice and go to 19 or 20.

These 3 in one day could be EYE POPPING !!!!! lets see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT