ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt -4 @UNC

Im not holding my breath for a Pitt win. This is the kind of game Pitt loses. Unc owns pitt

Im not holding my breath for a Pitt win. This is the kind of game Pitt loses. Unc owns pitt
Until this team can prove otherwise, that has to be the prevailing notion. Different players and coaches of course, but someone has to throw the UNC monkey off the back before there can be confidence. There's been too many freaky losses to this program when we've had better teams (such as some of our best teams ever), and when they've had worse teams than they'll have thes weekend.

My goodness they're ranked 115 out of 129 teams.Ranked last out of all P5 schools.This game will not be close because North Carolina is a very bad football team.You can sugarcoat them all you want but a turd is still a turd and NC is a big fat turd.

They have lost 12 of their last 13 P5 games (yes yes we were the one.) It should be more than -4, regardless of location.

I agree. UNC is not as bad as they were last year. Unless their QB is awful, I think Pitt loses another close one (because of the home field advantage and ACC refs)
UNC is worse than they were last year. Their QB is hot garbage. They are missing their best 3 players from an already bad defense too. They have a good WR and a good RB, and shit else.

UNC is worse than they were last year. Their QB is hot garbage. They are missing their best 3 players from an already bad defense too. They have a good WR and a good RB, and shit else.

True, I actually thought their QB was back from suspension this week.

But, still... they usually have our number. I will say we should win, but without a real fire power offense, every game will be a bit of a struggle.

I do think our defense is better finally, although not a power house either.

Reactions: BuffetParrothead
I think this Pitt team can be pretty darn good. They've shown they can run the ball, at least with Ollison toting the rock. Pickett picked up some nice 3rd down conversions with the passing game against GT and Watson actually used the middle of the field a few times.

Under Bates, the defense seems to be more aggressive and the LB play has been better. I still don't get the struggles at safety and why we still trot Briggs out there so much. He's OK in run support but a complete liability in pass coverage.

I feel pretty good that Pitt wins and covers. I'd also take the over

I'm just stupid and I'm out money on two dumb bets! DAMN Franklin and Narduzzi I'll never bet their games again.How's a guy going to supplement his meager retirement with these two yea who's coaching!bwdik

Come on guys N.C. is terrible.I dont care where this game is played Pitt wins going away.Call your local and cash in on Pitt Saturday.Another good one is Illinios getting the points Friday against the fighting Franklin's. They get 3 starters back from suspension and only lose this one by 14-17!Remember one thing before you bet I'm not to smart but I have a lot of dough!
Um?

Reactions: Dan1911
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT