ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt back up to 5

How is WVU still ranked.

They beat Robert Morris 1-0 and only lost to Yale 2-1?

FWIW, in the poll that people pay attention to, the soccer coaches poll, Pitt is still 10th.

Clemson 1, Wake 2, Duke 5, Marshall 7, Syracuse 16, North Carolina t27, Louisville t27, Duquesne t30, Georgetown 33, Hoopies no votes at all.

Interesting that Duquesne got 15 points last week (which means one voter put them 11th) and then they went out and won the two games they played, and this week they got 6 points (which means that one voter dropped them to 20th after two wins). Alas, the Dukes played soccer powerhouse Wright State today to a 1-1 draw.

So probably a top 5 vote for them next week.

Edited to add, I guess I should also note that the Wright State team that Duquesne tied today still hasn't won a game yet this season.

They beat Robert Morris 1-0 and only lost to Yale 2-1?

FWIW, in the poll that people pay attention to, the soccer coaches poll, Pitt is still 10th.

Clemson 1, Wake 2, Duke 5, Marshall 7, Syracuse 16, North Carolina t27, Louisville t27, Duquesne t30, Georgetown 33, Hoopies no votes at all.

Interesting that Duquesne got 15 points last week (which means one voter put them 11th) and then they went out and won the two games they played, and this week they got 6 points (which means that one voter dropped them to 20th after two wins). Alas, the Dukes played soccer powerhouse Wright State today to a 1-1 draw.

So probably a top 5 vote for them next week.

Edited to add, I guess I should also note that the Wright State team that Duquesne tied today still hasn't won a game yet this season.
Dukes still undefeated, baby! They might just Marshall/Greece their way to the Natty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT