ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Baseball beats #12 Norte Dame!

You are really bad at searching for things on the ESPN app?
To be fair, I am continually shocked at how terrible ESPN's apps are. I swear they must intentionally make bad apps just to encourage people to still watch the cable channels.

99% of what I watch on the app is Pitt sports, yet I have to dig in three menus deep, or even do a manual search, to find their live events. It's insane.

I have been searching for these games on the ESPN app all weekend with no luck. What gives?
It was there. I watched some of Saturday and a lot of yesterday, although yesterday was the same no frills broadcast that they did last weekend as well. No announcers, pretty much 1 camera angle. I guess they aren't staffed to broadcast more than 1 event at a time.

It was there. I watched some of Saturday and a lot of yesterday, although yesterday was the same no frills broadcast that they did last weekend as well. No announcers, pretty much 1 camera angle. I guess they aren't staffed to broadcast more than 1 event at a time.
I said that the other day. Today's game has the multiple cameras, announcers, etc. Not sure over the last few weekends you had volleyball, soccer, softball and baseball all going and along with covid just a strange situation.

I have to be honest. Very excited that Pitt is being recognized and ranked in baseball. Have followed this team through the Big East and have really encouraged by the progress made under Bell. Just have a hard time believing this team can make the tournament when they are 1-5 at home. I get that V-tech and ND are ranked, but when at home we should at least win the series or at least one of them. Someone talk me off the cliff. This team legit or peaked early

May be,but other schools seem to be able to do better production.I even saw some small school cant remember who’s telecast and was thinking why can’t we do that? I’ll give em pass this year,but it has to get better otherwise what’s the point?

I have to be honest. Very excited that Pitt is being recognized and ranked in baseball. Have followed this team through the Big East and have really encouraged by the progress made under Bell. Just have a hard time believing this team can make the tournament when they are 1-5 at home. I get that V-tech and ND are ranked, but when at home we should at least win the series or at least one of them. Someone talk me off the cliff. This team legit or peaked early
They still have a solid team.Hopefully they can get it turned around.But you need to take care of business at home.seems they’ve been a better road team so far.

May be,but other schools seem to be able to do better production.I even saw some small school cant remember who’s telecast and was thinking why can’t we do that? I’ll give em pass this year,but it has to get better otherwise what’s the point?
They can do it. They have done it.

Agree and said it before. I still think this is a fun season and the acc is tough. Next week against Miami is not going to be any better. I would have expected at home against vt and nd they could have went 3-3. 1-5 was disappointing. But still rooting and will stick by them as always!

Agree and said it before. I still think this is a fun season and the acc is tough. Next week against Miami is not going to be any better. I would have expected at home against vt and nd they could have went 3-3. 1-5 was disappointing. But still rooting and will stick by them as always!
I agree the season has been entertaining so far and they are doing things this year they have not done before. Just want them to get there quicker than it appears they will. The life of a Pitt fan. Lol

I agree the season has been entertaining so far and they are doing things this year they have not done before. Just want them to get there quicker than it appears they will. The life of a Pitt fan. Lol
I think that not having Corcoran during ACC play has caught up to them a little bit. I think he's their best pitcher and for them to be where they are with him making one non ACC start is pretty good.

Reactions: singregardless
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT