ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Coaching Pipeline

the_insider_

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2018
As someone with a lot of faith in Narduzzi, I was thinking about this earlier...

With the growing trend (or at least it seems) with coaching going "home" where they were raised or went to college, does Pitt have anyone that is lined up that "COULD" potentially replace Narduzzi down the road?

I don't think it's a necessity to have a "hometown" guy in charge, but it's always nice, especially if they're successful. I'd rather have an "outsider" be successful than a "hometown" guy that is mediocre or bad, obviously.

As someone with a lot of faith in Narduzzi, I was thinking about this earlier...

With the growing trend (or at least it seems) with coaching going "home" where they were raised or went to college, does Pitt have anyone that is lined up that "COULD" potentially replace Narduzzi down the road?

I don't think it's a necessity to have a "hometown" guy in charge, but it's always nice, especially if they're successful. I'd rather have an "outsider" be successful than a "hometown" guy that is mediocre or bad, obviously.

hard to predict, look at WVU. "Outsider" Don Nehlen became a loyal native son, while true native son RichRod spurned the mounties

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT