ADVERTISEMENT

PITT commit Henry Parrish ESPN top 10..

Great run; I especially liked those cuts at the beginning. Also, the dudes trying to tackle him look like the bad guys who run into each other while trying to catch Bugs Bunny in a cartoon or something. What the hell were they doing--looking for flags to grab?

Reactions: PittFanDan17
That's a huge crowd for HS football. I googled the stadium, Tropical Park in Miami. Apparently it's near the FIU campus and there are always rumors that the Canes will buy it and build a stadium there. Its 3 miles from their campus.

Reactions: PittFanDan17
Hopefully he signs, and he's all that, and doesn't have to "pay his dues" with us for 3 seasons because we have guys ahead of him who rush for 1000 yards (but on 400 carries).

Saw the run on Sports Center but didn’t catch the name of the runner. That was some jaunt!

he just scheduled on official visit to south carolina, rivals was talking to him about and he sounded meh about it and when they mentioned south carolina he was very excited about it

That's a huge crowd for HS football. I googled the stadium, Tropical Park in Miami. Apparently it's near the FIU campus and there are always rumors that the Canes will buy it and build a stadium there. Its 3 miles from their campus.
That would be pretty cool tbh. Hard Rock is state of the art but even farther away from UM than Pitt and Heinz. Imagine the money put into a Miami Hurricanes football stadium, would be interesting to see.

Michigan 's poor tackling needs to improve if they are to have any hope of beating Ohio State this year.

Not taking anything away from that kid and his run but this is spot on. The constant emphasis on bigger stronger faster and the constant focus on strategy needs failed back big time and more focus on the fundamentals need taught asap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT