ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Cuse

I like how Davis always seems to fall forward. Not the biggest guy but seems to get that extra half yard most of the time.

That PF call was downright embarrassing. If they called one like that on Pitt I might have to join Stache and his minions that the refs were out to get Pitt.

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
I usually laugh when people scream “I could’ve caught that ball” when they almost certainly couldn’t have.

Well, I’m going to say I could’ve caught that last dropped ball.

So let me get this straight. We lose a timeout because instead of just challenging the spot (if it turns out not to be overturned you lose the timeout anyway) we just call a regular timeout. Please tell me if I am wrong on the game situation because it seems like Narduzzi had a brain cramp again.

HTP

So let me get this straight. We lose a timeout because instead of just challenging the spot (if it turns out not to be overturned you lose the timeout anyway) we just call a regular timeout. Please tell me if I am wrong on the game situation because it seems like Narduzzi had a brain cramp again

I don't know what the official call was, but we should not have lost a timeout there because replay reviewed it.

Why are the playing this coverage this tight when the team has a QB that can't throw? The only way he can hurt us throwing is with a bomb. PN live and dies with bump coverage with no help over the top.
Agree this is pn being a stubborn ass. Just rediculous. Play off and keep the safety's deep. They can't complete simple passes it's a bomb or nothing

Why in the hell on 4th and 25 would you literally maul a WR like that 20 yards short of a 1st down?

I’ve now seen it all.

By the way, for those of you in the thread the other day that think that it's great that Narduzzi kept doing what he does and wouldn't make any changes to make up for the fact that we didn't have the talent to play that way, well, are you still happy that he won't change what he does? Because this is pretty much abject stupidity defensively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT