ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt favored against BC

neench

Freshman
Aug 17, 2001
I was not sure what the point spread would be but Fan Dual has Pitt -2.5. Not sure how to bet?

I was not sure what the point spread would be but Fan Dual has Pitt -2.5. Not sure how to bet?
Flipping a coin would probably be as accurate.

Interestingly enough, it looks like the first line was BC -1.5 which quickly shifted to Pitt as the favorite. Pretty big swing on a shitty game.

Pitt is 3-7 ATS and BC is 4-6 ATS. The over is 7-3 for both teams, which probably explains why it's 47.5.

Flipping a coin would probably be as accurate.

Interestingly enough, it looks like the first line was BC -1.5 which quickly shifted to Pitt as the favorite. Pretty big swing on a shitty game.

Pitt is 3-7 ATS and BC is 4-6 ATS. The over is 7-3 for both teams, which probably explains why it's 47.5.
Me thinks there is still a large group of non Pitt fan casual bettors who cannot grasp that Pitt can be this bad and they are moving the needle...

Pitt is going to win.....if Yarnell starts.

Hopefully what Duzz means by saying we will see is how Nate practices this week, if he looks decent he will start.
I mean, I want to see what the kid has. I know CV is hot trash and should never start again. Let Yarnell start before we bring in 2 new QBs for next season.

Pitt is going to win.....if Yarnell starts.

Hopefully what Duzz means by saying we will see is how Nate practices this week, if he looks decent he will start.
I mean, I want to see what the kid has. I know CV is hot trash and should never start again. Let Yarnell start before we bring in 2 new QBs for next season.

He deserves the chance to start a game or two. Or, at least alternate QBs and see who is playing getter. They have nothing to lose.

Hell, call me crazy but Yarnell seems to throw a very nice ball DOWNFIELD every time he is in. He has had 1 full game and some 3 or 4 drives. If Duzz doesn't start him he has truly lost all of his wits.

should win if they don’t throw the game again
Why?

Our Dline is completely banged up. Our Oline is in shambles, we have QBs that would be challenged with a hs defense going against them and we have perhaps one of the worst tackling Pitt teams ever.

Not saying that we couldnt win... sure we could... but SHOULD win? Geez, not sure how we can say that.

Pitt hasn’t been too bad at home. It’s on the road they’ve been a disaster.
LOL. Did I miss something? They’ve been a disaster everywhere bro. They’ve got 1 flukey home win and a gimme against FCS 1-9 Woeford. The brilliance of Watson is on full display down there.

I just took pitt under 24.5. My guess is the magically slow castellanos down enough that its not as ugly as last week. Plus its a short week with likely splitting the reps at QB. Pitt will now score 30+ because of my bet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT