ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Future Offense

steel_curtain

All Conference
Nov 9, 2014
QB-TMAC- 6'5 220lb 4.5 Speed- Offers- LSU, Iowa, Cincy

OT- Carter Warren 6'7 330lb- Offers- Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Miami, Tenn, VT,etc.., 30+ offers

OT- Jerry Drake 6'7 320lb- Offers- Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Oklahoma, Tenn, LSU, Florida, 30+ offers

OT- Gabe Houy 6'6 280lb Offers- Louisville, Maryland

OL- Justin Morgan 6'7 340lb

TE-Charles Reeves 6'6 275lb 4.6 40 time Offers-Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Michigan, PSU,MSU, Tenn etc, 30+ offers

TE-Chris Clark 6'6 260lb 4.6 40 time Offers-Alabama, Auburn Florida State, Florida, Oklahoma, OSU, MSU, PSU, 50+ offers

TE Tyler Sear 6'7 250lb 4.8 40 time Offers- LSU

RB-AJ Davis- 6'0 195lb, 4.5 40 time Offers-FSU, Florida, Clemson, LSU, Miami, OSU, Oklahoma, 30+ offers

RB-Todd Sibley- 5'11 220lb 4.5 40 time Offers-Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State

WR Michael Smith 6'2 215lb 4.4 40 time Offers-Notre Dame, Washington State, Georgia Tech, N.C. State

WR Ruben Flowers 6'5 190lb 4.5 40 time Offers- Miami, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan State

WR Aaron Mathews 6'6 190lb 4.6 40 time Offers- Penn State, West Virginia, NC State, Minnesota

Slot-Paris Ford- 6'1 190lb- 4.45 40 time- Offers- Alabama, Ohio State, Penn State, Florida State, Florida, Oklahoma, USC, and every P5 program in the entire country

ATH- Maurice Ffrench 6'0 180lb 4.4 40 time Offers- Penn State

-4.5 or better speed at QB, RB, WR, and Slot
-4.6 speed with 2 giant TE's
-One of the biggest oline's Ive ever seen recruited, standing elephants at 6'6+
-Most players were All State players at minimum
-6 All Americans, 6 Players with over 30+ offers
-Every player besides Morgan has a Power Offer from at least 1 Power program
-Moss was recruited by Pitt, and is a stud, and I didnt even list him at RB
-Elite height and speed all over at every position. No smurfs or shrimps ala Wade and Slade

-Sick. Flat out sick future offense. Shawn Watson has the keys to a ferrari, push the gas pedal down buddy

282b95411927f12e9cc5db9c36473cc6bc946d7fb81039f8a1441d05b6f00fc5.jpg

I love your optimism Steel. BTW, I watched Houy play hoops tonight, he's quite an athlete. Needs to hit the weight room but that's what redshirting is for. Kid is big but lean. Real good hands and actually a nice little touch on the court.. athleticism is a good thing, not that big awkward kid that you'd expect..

I love your optimism Steel. BTW, I watched Houy play hoops tonight, he's quite an athlete. Needs to hit the weight room but that's what redshirting is for. Kid is big but lean. Real good hands and actually a nice little touch on the court.. athleticism is a good thing, not that big awkward kid that you'd expect..

-Ray Charles is blind and dead and even he can see this offense has the potential to be flat out explosive. I can't say the same for the defense, but dam the look and potential of that offense... Athletes all over. And Big ones at that... no smurfs

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
I'm really looking forward to see what Reeves does. I wish I could find it but I can't - someone posted a pic of him playing hoops the other day. He's a monster. And with his speed he could be a mightmare matchup.

OT- Carter Warren 6'7 330lb- Offers- Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Miami, Tenn, VT,etc.., 30+ offers

OT- Jerry Drake 6'7 320lb- Offers- Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Oklahoma, Tenn, LSU, Florida, 30+ offers

TE-Charles Reeves 6'6 275lb 4.6 40 time Offers-Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Michigan, PSU,MSU, Tenn etc, 30+ offers

TE-Chris Clark 6'6 260lb 4.6 40 time Offers-Alabama, Auburn Florida State, Florida, Oklahoma, OSU, MSU, PSU, 50+ offers

RB-AJ Davis- 6'0 195lb, 4.5 40 time Offers-FSU, Florida, Clemson, LSU, Miami, OSU, Oklahoma, 30+ offers

RB-Todd Sibley- 5'11 220lb 4.5 40 time Offers-Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State

WR Michael Smith 6'2 215lb 4.4 40 time Offers-Notre Dame, Washington State, Georgia Tech, N.C. State

WR Ruben Flowers 6'5 190lb 4.5 40 time Offers- Miami, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan State

WR Aaron Mathews 6'6 190lb 4.6 40 time Offers- Penn State, West Virginia, NC State, Minnesota

Slot-Paris Ford- 6'1 190lb- 4.45 40 time- Offers- Alabama, Ohio State, Penn State, Florida State, Florida, Oklahoma, USC, and every P5 program in the entire country

-Elite height and speed all over at every position. No smurfs or shrimps ala Wade and Slade

-Sick. Flat out sick future offense. Shawn Watson has the keys to a ferrari, push the gas pedal down buddy

Steel, nicely done !

I got goosebumps !!!!

H2P !!

I just hope they add a 5 OL to the line instead of 4 lol,kidding aside I'd be shocked if ford sees the ball on offense,I just can't imagine PN would risk injury with him,he's only 170 pounds and let alone ur most important defensive player

You have to believe that HCPN is seeing something in his Defensive personnel that most of us don't see. I can not imagine that he enjoyed that display of defensive football this year, it really took away from the season, IMHO.

You have to believe that HCPN is seeing something in his Defensive personnel that most of us don't see. I can not imagine that he enjoyed that display of defensive football this year, it really took away from the season, IMHO.

-I hope he does. Because we have 12 lb's and I dont have confidence in 1 of them let a lone 3 of them for starters. And we keep recruiting lb's hard. At this rate we will be up to 18 lb's in 2 years and none of them can play defense. My question is is what does Harley do?

-I hope he does. Because we have 12 lb's and I dont have confidence in 1 of them let a lone 3 of them for starters. And we keep recruiting lb's hard. At this rate we will be up to 18 lb's in 2 years and none of them can play defense. My question is is what does Harley do?
We are not really recruiting lbs hard. Zeise was a wr, Williams was a db. No clue about idowu, probably a walk on. We need to bring 3-4 in next year, 2 mlbs.

We are not really recruiting lbs hard. Zeise was a wr, Williams was a db. No clue about idowu, probably a walk on. We need to bring 3-4 in next year, 2 mlbs.

-Offers in 2017 and 2018 would agree with me. We offered another lb today. There are not any proven quality in college right now. And in high school the players we have recruited are bounce around players for multiple positions, no true lb. We need at least 1 Elite LB with speed that actually plays lb full time in high school. I dont know what this strategy is, but again lb has the most players right now and it is by far our weakest position going into next year.

-Offers in 2017 and 2018 would agree with me. We offered another lb today. There are not any proven quality in college right now. And in high school the players we have recruited are bounce around players for multiple positions, no true lb. We need at least 1 Elite LB with speed that actually plays lb full time in high school. I dont know what this strategy is, but again lb has the most players right now and it is by far our weakest position going into next year.
I agree with all of this.

Wow that's a grown man. Seems unfair for a high school kid to try and box him out lol

-Exactly why everyone should be excited for our future offense. The arms on half these guys are bigger and stronger than most peoples legs. Warren, Drake, Clark, Reeves etc.. are friggin huge. When you recruit this type of size, which is bigger than any program in the country I guarantee it, if they have any football skill whatsoever, teams are going to get crushed. Line up that size and 40 times on offense against anybody, Alabama, Ohio State, Penn State, anybody... Go for it. If you are that big and strong with loaded offer sheets, you know you have a player or players.

-Pitt's offense this year ranked 5th in points per game in P5. And that future offense is the biggest, strongest, fastest, most athletic offense Ive ever seen at Pitt. 6'6+ almost across the board at line and TE. 6'5 + at WR except Smith who is a 4.4 track star. Athletes all over the board... Good luck stoping it if Watson has 1/2 a brain. Can anyone picture Wade stopping any of our WR's? LOL

I come from the area that Reeves does. If you think those pics are good, just check out these highlights. Might need to be a 2-sport athlete at Pitt. Very explosive and athletic to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtbuba
Hey troll, Newsflash, you lost to PITT yet you troll our site. Run along boy.

Penn State future and current blows this away

Trace Mcsorely. Enough said. Will get heisman votes

Saquan Barkley - enough said. Could be a heisman favorite

Mike Gesicki - 6'6 215 Mia, fla st, osu . NFL high pick

Saed Blacknall 6'3 205 4.4 offers Ala, Fla St, Clemson, LSU, Mich, ND, Pitt

Deandre Thompkins 5'11 180 burner 4.3 clemson, UNC, Nd, Tennessee

Irvin Charles 6'4 200 4.5 40 offers from Bama, fla, OSU, Tennessee will be a nightmare this year

Juwan Johnson 6'4 205 4.5 40 bama, Arkansas, Michigan , UNC, fla st, OSU nightmare matchup this year

Andre Robinson 5'9 215 bowling ball. OSU, Vt, Pitt

Miles Sanders - ya you know him. Speed to kill and offers all over

Journey brown - fastest man in state 722 yds. 10 td's 1 game

Jake Zembiec 4 star qb

Sean Clifford 4 star qb

Kahlee Hamler - Dynamite 5'9 4.3 speed. Ark, mich, MSU, Oregon

Mac Hippenhammer - 6' 170 the guy notre Dame wanted a lot more than Michael thomas. Dynamite in the return game

Cam Sullivan Brown 6'1 200. Great hands. Louisville, VT, MD

Chris Slade 2018 5 star RB. Blazing speed, moves. Offers all over the country

Justin Fields 2018 soon to be 5 star qb offers from all over the country

Justin Shorter 2018 4 star wr 6'4 burner offers all over the country

Zack Kuntz 4 star 6'6 TE offers all over the country

Pat Freumouth 4 star TE offers all over the country

I won't even get into the D. Good luck!

Just trying to have a compare contrast conversation.....you don't care to participate?

The talent is there on both sides. It's going to come down to coaching to maximize talent. I am confident our coaching staff will get it done.

"Pittmyself, post: 1798183, member: 49925"]Penn State future and current blows this away
Maybe and maybe not! Michigan blew PSU away in 2016, and Ohio State will do it in 2017, with far better Recruits and most of their Team Back, won't be a Lucky Block Kick in the last minutes!

Trace Mcsorely. Enough said. Will get heisman votes
It is Trace Second Year, Teams will be prepared and he just got by in many games in 2016. Big Ten is known for Cheap Shots Too. Although I agree Trace may get some Heisman if he can repeat 11-2. Trace goes down could be trouble??? We shall see?

Saquan Barkley - enough said. Could be a heisman favorite
Yep, but McSorley could take away enough Votes for Barkley not to win? You can't have it both ways? Figure it one way or another.

Mike Gesicki - 6'6 215 Mia, fla st, osu . NFL high pick
Nope, can't block, he will be 4th round pick or another Penn State NFL Bust! USC covered him quite well caught 1 pass for 11 yards.

Saed Blacknall 6'3 205 4.4 offers Ala, Fla St, Clemson, LSU, Mich, ND, Pitt
I like him, but was unable to be discipline enough not to violate Team Rules. Godwin was the PSU Savior more often, and he is gone.

Deandre Thompkins 5'11 180 burner 4.3 clemson, UNC, Nd, Tennessee
Now he shows some discipline on routes.

Irvin Charles 6'4 200 4.5 40 offers from Bama, fla, OSU, Tennessee will be a nightmare this year
We shall see you guys say that every year. PSU still played only 2 Quarters with many lucky throws!

Juwan Johnson 6'4 205 4.5 40 bama, Arkansas, Michigan , UNC, fla st, OSU nightmare matchup this year
Tell it and sell it to Michigan and Ohio State!

Andre Robinson 5'9 215 bowling ball. OSU, Vt, Pitt
Good not Great!

Miles Sanders - ya you know him. Speed to kill and offers all over
Fumbles too!

Journey brown - fastest man in state 722 yds. 10 td's 1 game
When will he play? 2021?

Jake Zembiec 4 star qb
Sean Clifford 4 star qb
Trace The Ace will bench them according to you!

Kahlee Hamler - Dynamite 5'9 4.3 speed. Ark, mich, MSU, Oregon
But not tall and very small! Good for running plays in but won't Barkley keep him on the bench if Barkley wants to win the Heisman? maybe he will play in 2020?

Mac Hippenhammer - 6' 170 the guy notre Dame wanted a lot more than Michael thomas. Dynamite in the return game
Redshirt, no slot open? Barkley was used when Sanders couldn't cut it on ST! I guess this will bench Sanders again?

Cam Sullivan Brown 6'1 200. Great hands. Louisville, VT, MD
Redshirt Practice Squad! His hands will hold a dummy at practice....maybe you!

Chris Slade 2018 5 star RB. Blazing speed, moves. Offers all over the country
Get past 2017 First. What Happens to Sanders, will he be bench again?

Justin Fields 2018 soon to be 5 star qb offers from all over the country
Sooner or Later what about McSorely??? Clifford, Zembeic too???

Justin Shorter 2018 4 star wr 6'4 burner offers all over the country
Still 2017! Go 8-5 and he may not come?

Zack Kuntz 4 star 6'6 TE offers all over the country
Bench again?

Pat Freumouth 4 star TE offers all over the country
Redshirt again?

Ryan Bates - Already a stud lineman Like Marmo?
Mike Menet 5 star OG/C
Connor McGovern 4 star OG/C
Steven Gonzales - stud with offers all over
Will Fries 4 star tackles Stud
Alex Gellerstedt tackle. Monster
CJ Thorpe - Guard Stud
Mike Miranda - G offensive player of year as a guard in his conference
Robbie Martin - T Going to be? a monster
Des Holmes - Already is a huge man
Are these guys that can only play 2 Quarters?

PSU's oline will be dominant in coming years. That's no joke
Well, you keep saying it, but 2 Quarters don't show it?

I won't even get into the D.
You shouldn't Ohio State 2-1, Michigan 3-0, Nebraska, MSU 2-1, Northwestern 4-0, Pitt 1-0, Iowa 0-1, and Maryland 1-2 against Franklin and are back again?

Good luck!
Back at you, every year PSU Fans Boasts, Brag, and are thrilled on SOI day, but then these Great Recruits Pine Away on the Bench instead of of Playing and then limp away from Penn State and cut the NFL in a meaningful way?

Is Penn State 'Bust U'? A unique NFL Draft analysis examines;

Ranked 3rd in NFL Bust and they used subjective data:
Nebraska isn't the worst on any of these metrics individually, but the Cornhuskers don't do well in any, either. Therefore, despite valiant efforts by Colorado, Penn State and, yeah, fine, Florida, I have no choice but to award the Huskers the title of Bust University.
LINK:
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/4/27/11517760/nfl-draft-worst-ncaa-football-teams

Last edited:
Reactions: 88Pitt88
Penn State has been out recruiting Pitt for years and some time it showed and at other times it didn't. Recruiting rankings are fun to talk about in February, but all that matters is the results. Until September, when we can judge again, Pitt has the bragging rights.

Reactions: vietvet1
Just trying to have a compare contrast conversation.....you don't care to participate?
Here is a compare / contrast conversation for ya big shot. Pitt shares a trading facility with the Pittsburgh Steelers. UPS has the world famous Lasch Building best known for Horseplay. Neat

This guy will need his body re shaped before he ever sees the field. Overweight and slow

Teams liked this guy early but quit recruiting him because his senior season was lousy. Many think he will just be a backup at a good school. Probably will start at Pitt

Seems like he is below average. Not much interest

Not very good. A recruiting reach

May be decent but only commitable offers were to Syracuse and Pitt

Attitude issues...will he quit before spring and transfer???

Who is this

Good offers but teams he picked from do not match the offers....no line to run behind in future years

OSU soured on and so did many others...see Above

No Florida team offered in his backyard...late desperate ND offer...extremely overrated by Pitt fans

Who?

Should be a safety...MAC WR

Good player. Will be the Tyler Boyd of Pitt's 6 win seasons

Late PSU offer for special team help. Would have never saw the field unless against Georgia st

They will play until halftime this year. Franklin will put in the backups once psu is up by 42
Well, didn't you say this in 2016 they didn't do that all last season?
Will you be up to 42 posts by September??
Or Troll under another Dumpster Name???

Last season was Pitt's only chance to win a game in the series. Luckily PSU handed it to them with a mistake by rookie qb late in the game and a dropped td catch. Psu made mistakes early then dominated from late 2nd qtr on. This year they will dominate from start to finish
How would know with just your 7th Posts?

Penn State was lucky to beat Minnesota in OT, Indiana fumbled last minutes, Lucky catches against Wisconsin, blocked kick against OSU, MSU 3-8 & Rutgers 2-10 led at Half Time? UMD and Purdue gave you game too. PSU was lucky not to be 4-8!

I'll wait for the Game and see if Penn State Players can play all 4 Quarters?

In the meantime, can your Voodoo Predictions tell us which Penn State Recruits Above & Players will be the biggest NFL Draft Busts Again?
Article & Link:

Five former Penn State standouts crack list of NFL's biggest draft busts
Which college team placed the most busts on the list? That award goes to the Nittany Lions who had five former top-10 draft picks make the cut. Overall the Big Ten contributed 13 of the draft busts, counting former Nebraska running back Lawrence Phillips who was taken as the sixth overall pick in the 1996 NFL Draft

LINK:
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2014/04/five_former_penn_state_standou.html

Last edited:
Mmmmm sour grapes are delicious
Right on just like "Bitter Whines" on BWI and now you on the Lair for now!

Look, it's perfectly okay to feel how you feel. I would take some time away (as far away as you can get without being awful about it) to lick your wounds and regroup, and then you can probably get back on-track and be happy for Penn State again.

You don't have to feel celebratory by making predictions like a "Witch Doctor"! After all, it's not about being "better" than this.....all CFB Fans know how wired Penn State Little Brothers feel some jealousy about Pitt, Ohio State and Michigan---it's part of the Human Animal in Unhappy Valley with your own University.

Sometimes I wonder if Pitt fans would love to count all the breaks the had towards a 10 win season :(:mad::confused::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Nope, Pitt Fans are confident in knowing that our Little Brothers can accept their Inferiority towards other Universities after being fine $2.4 Million for lacking Athletic Integrity in Paterno's Football Program.:mad:

Don't be afraid to embrace how to feel your feelings. :rolleyes:

Don't grab on to any of them and stop them from passing, but feel them. Practice not blaming others Penn Staters at Penn State, and find compassion and goodwill for them putting in Athletic Reforms in 2012 and bringing James Franklin to Penn State after firing Joe Paterno, even in the face of your disappointment. Swallow the bitter pill, ship it out, move on, and be proud Penn State can play without sanctions again. ;)

Keep your eyes peeled for your next opportunity in a Dumpster near you. I'd mix my congratulations with the truth, "Congratulations! I'm pea green with envy!" Sometimes voicing your feelings makes you feel better.

:D

Last edited:
"Pittmyself, post: 1798287, member: 49925"]Sometimes I like to reflect back to that fond stretch of Pitt being relevant from 1976-1981 and thing how good it must have felt for yinzers to relive how their great grandfathers must have felt watching Pitt beat PennDot 9-6 and being awarded their 8th national title in the 1930s....maybe someday again...let's start small...say 9 wins??
Not at all, Pitt Fans still accept our Little Insecure Brothers trying to catch up on Pitt Records and glad we don't have Fans like you that can't post on BWI either? You can acknowledge your feelings but not let them influence your actions. Congratulate Penn State for having Athletic Integrity in 2012 and look forward to winning without scandal that Shamed Penn State name!:rolleyes:

There's a giant chance you are going to feel better about this real soon, don't beat yourself up about your legitimate disappointment here. :confused:

All CFB Fans know Penn State Fans paint a picture of how things are going to be and then reality does something else. That's when Penn Staters need a few days or weeks to paint a new picture again and again. :(

Let yourself have that time, but do send a congrats to Pitt, and perhaps a thanks to the team for considering you see a Pitt-Penn State again, and then take that little envy where you are out of touch for a few days and can unclench.:rolleyes:

I love your new handle "Pittmyself", it reflects how your first experience with sex was being all alone and that Penn State Personality is how you use it as your birth control that attracts no one.:oops:

Besides everyone on BWI knows you did not get into nor could graduate from Penn State! :p

Last edited:
You hang in there my Dear Penn State Friend, you'll gain respect again now that Trustees,, Erickson, and Joyner fired Paterno and brought in Franklin.:(

Just think it is OK to be helpful to remember that Penn State Fans can't always control your Inferior feelings, dating back to the Farmer's High School, but you can control how you respond to them.o_O

It's totally okay to be upset/angry/jealous when No Football Program in College History has such a Scandal that exposed your lack of Athletic Integrity. :oops:

It is OK to acknowledge those lower feelings as valid. Then fake your way through being congratulatory, and go back to being upset in private.:eek:

The Fake State Way!;)

Why don't we just leave my post up to compare....

-Have to laugh at those 40 times since none of your PA recruits either run track or any good at it. We should have Pitt vs Penn State and line it up on a track meet with these players. I have no doubt Henderson, Ffrench, Smith, Ford, Davis would blow out your 40 times that you posted.

-Can Wade even break 11 at 100M? lol

I quess if your a Penn st fan. The only thing you can hang your hat on is recruiting rankings. Because the truth is Penn st is on a 2 game losing streak against Pitt.

Which as any true football fan knows thats all that matters. Just goes to show how un informed most of those weirdos really are.

What's funny is.... had Pitt played in the Big 10 last year. Pitt wins that conference easily. If Penn st played in the ACC. They would of had more losses than Pitt.

I quess if your a Penn st fan. The only thing you can hang your hat on is recruiting rankings. Because the truth is Penn st is on a 2 game losing streak against Pitt.

Which as any true football fan knows thats all that matters. Just goes to show how un informed most of those weirdos really are.

What's funny is.... had Pitt played in the Big 10 last year. Pitt wins that conference easily. If Penn st played in the ACC. They would of had more losses than Pitt.

-Ive been looking up these players just to see if any of them ran track.

-Donovan Johnson ran a 11.07 in the 100M. That isnt even remotely close to 4.3 speed, not even frigging close. That is barely 4.5 speed.

-People can lie and twist things and make shit up with offer sheets. You cant make shit up when it comes to track times. Their smurfs cant even break 11 in the 100M and this kid weighs 165lbs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT