ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/GaTech Game Thread

Worse? When we go 2-10 or 3-9 I'll take my chances on somebody "worse".

Rent a coach got us at least 6 wins a year , 7 wins a few times , so how would we be worse off?

Truth Pitt is cheap and we care more about this embarrassing team then they do!

Sorry, Browne is better than DiNucci.

Sure, you can play DiNucci only because there is no future with Browne, he is a senior. But, dont pretend having 147 yards total offense is good.

This is the same OC we had all year... we should have more yards.

It's cliche to blame the OC...but if you are going to use DiNucci, the offense needed to be more motion based and misdirectional (not the opposite direction as it has been, LOL). They seem to be playing a straight drop back game with him. That's almost trying to fail.
So spot on it's not even funny. been muttering about that all day. You don;t run the same playbook for Nooch as for the Statue of Indecision.

We ran a couple read options with Browne, with disastrous results. Now we have a mobile QB in, and we don't even try it?

What about running Q out of the backfield a bit and run the read with him? Any OC worth his salt has to adapt his playcalling to his personnel and play to their friggin' strengths.

Well, he was a quality control coach last year. But I'm sure Pitt Admin got a nice discount on him.

DING DING DING. Look who Pitt made PC hire as D Cord! Did PC even look at him for water boy when he got to Whisky, hell no, that is all you need to know

Again... Ffrench was the primary receiver and was 2 yards short of sticks.

Thats on Watson, not QBs.

JTPF is wrong.

Reactions: persp
yeah bringing Browne in sure made a lot of sense. What the hell is this staff thinking?

Sorry, Browne is better than DiNucci.

Sure, you can play DiNucci only because there is no future with Browne, he is a senior. But, dont pretend having 147 yards total offense is good.

This is the same OC we had all year... we should have more yards.
Browne is back in. You can now go back to saying he sucks, and that DiNucci is the better QB.

Reactions: Jpripper88
The coaches will blame DiNucci and his decision making. It won't b their poor offensive play calling of course

Too much pressure on the defense, with the offense being so bad.

Theyre worn out

Another 3rd down play short of the sticks. I am 110% over Watson. Canada was a revelation, Watson is a plague.

Oh look, the offense killed the will of the defense.

There was a thread about the amount of yardage Pitt would give up and I guessed their FB would have 175-200 yards rushing. Pretty darn close guess.

150 yards and 7 first downs against what is a bad GT defense is embarrassing. This game was there for the taking with all the turnovers, no excuse for this performance today.

Defense has played well enough to win.

Watson and the right side of the Oline should walk home from Atlanta.
Really? Defense sucks and can't get a stop. Offense could be stopped by blind and crippled senior citizens. Coaching is non-existent. Honestly this year's team is like a Hackett squad.

They can't tackle. They can't block. They don't execute on either side of the ball.

Watch Watson call jet sweeps to the short side and 1 yard passes to run out the clock.

Reactions: Toddy_Too_Hotty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT