ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/GaTech Game Thread

Have to laugh at Ga Tech throwing a pass. That helped us.
I would love for someone to tell me why we will play an 8 man front against other teams but against Ga Tech we defer to a passive 4-3 with our slow Lbs at least 6 yards off the line.

They are just dominating between the tackles right now. Against a D designed to take away the box. That can't be good.

Wow Hamlin. You just got ABUSED. Your first Sportscenter moment, and not the kind you want your friends to see.

Narduzzi is another in a long line of busts. He can take Conklin and Watson and they all can take a hike.

Pitt can win if Henderson has a couple of return TDs and Whitehead gets a pick six.

Pitt will get the ball back with about 1:30 left to go in the half after a 15 play 9 minute GT possession here.

It appears as if Ben Di can't get the shovel pass figured out?
GT is taking it away.

The playcalling has been awful. We are doing everything they expect us to. They know what's coming on every snap. And there isn't even the threat of going downfield.

This could get ugly.

I will never, ever understand what just happened on that pass: 3rd and 5, and the receiver runs a 2 yard out. All you have to do is run 7-8 yards downfield, then turnout, and the same pass is there. And by pushing further downfield, you get the DB/LB moving backwards, which should give you more room on your break.
Not just a critique of Clark, you see this all the time.

3rd and 5 and we get a 2 yard pass in the flat. Brilliant.

With the receiver running parallel to the line of scrimmage. If you are going to throw short of the sticks at least make it to a guy who is running up field so he has some forward momentum when he catches the ball.

I will never, ever understand what just happened on that pass: 3rd and 5, and the receiver runs a 2 yard out. All you have to do is run 7-8 yards downfield, then turnout, and the same pass is there. And by pushing further downfield, you get the DB/LB moving backwards, which should give you more room on your break.
Not just a critique of Clark, you see this all the time.
Because our offensive line sucks just like our defensive line sucks just like our WR's suck just like our playcalling sucks just like our coaching sucks. That should help clarify things a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT