ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/GaTech Game Thread

Hendrix looks like a beast out there, plays like a marshmallow. I see Folston is getting a look while Hendrix sits.

Weaver will be a very good one.

I've tried to be positive and optimistic all season but this team is just awful. From both QBs to the OC and DC to the Oline this team is just awful... this is as hard to watch as the pirates...

Reactions: PittPoker
Good play by Zeise. That's twice now he's run down Marshall. Good to see

I know we lost a lot of seniors last year and the schedule has not given us any favors at the start of th season. But I'm very disappointed in the play of this team so far. And the coaching has been terrible. You finally get a stop on third and long and call a time out?! Wtf?!

Reactions: PittPoker
I guess I feel like Narduzzi blaming the kids all the time is really starting to have a negative affect on the kids. It would be nice to see him take legitimate responsibility for the team instead of blaming everyone else and then saying "as the coach I guess deserve blame too?"

I guess I feel like Narduzzi blaming the kids all the time is really starting to have a negative affect on the kids. It would be nice to see him take legitimate responsibility for the team instead of blaming everyone else and then saying "as the coach I guess deserve blame too?"

Wait, what?

Reactions: persp
Great play and i was also pissed he reversed it lol. And he looks slower I think he's still hurt. Amazing how much talent he has even at 75%

Can they actually take advantage of a turnover for once? DiNucci almost gave it right back, kinda like they did after that first fumble recovery.

Is anyone wondering when weah is going to make a play when it matters?! Really feel like he is all hype and never delivers when it matters

If we don't convert some third downs and help our d get some rest they are gonna be gassed by the 4th and that's when they'll break 8 yard runs into 30-40 yarders.

Weah is grossly overrated. Yeah he will get free for a 50 yard TD now and then, but he can't make a play to move the sticks for his life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT