ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/ Kent St.

I still want to see what Nate can do. It would be nice to compare apples to apples. Eli looked pretty good but I worry about him bailing from the pocket against better competition.

Definitely thought we would see Yarnell out there. Happy Holstein still looking sharp with the added pressure of a slim lead

Hammond’s suspension looks to be a blessing. Desmond Reid is the r real deal in this offense.

That Mumpfield fumble was a killer. Pitt was up 28-7
Pitt has a knack for doing that almost every game. One play or one series that just lets teams hang around. Then the snowball starts rolling. It has happened no matter the players or the HC.

H2P

• Sad
Reactions: Parkview57
This is the best I've seen Pitt WR's look in a long time.

It is nice when you have some space (credit to Bell) and a QB that can get you the ball (credit to Holstein). Let’s hope that stays the same as the competition level goes up.

H2P

It is nice when you have some space (credit to Bell) and a QB that can get you the ball (credit to Holstein). Let’s hope that stays the same as the competition level goes up.

H2P
I love some of these plays and the spacing etc but these guys' route running and their footwork on these dimes that Holstein is dropping right on the sideline have been phenomenal.

Well Pitt should be able to recruit better on offense now with Bell and Holstein.
The defense is another story.

Reactions: Millerton
I love some of these plays and the spacing etc but these guys' route running and their footwork on these dimes that Holstein is dropping right on the sideline have been phenomenal.
Agreed. It will also be interesting to see how Bell and Holstein adjust between week 1 and week 2.

For Holstein, those fades need to be more consistent. He can absolutely throw them but they need to stay consistently to the outside.

For Bell. he needs to help Holstein read the defenses just a little better. I think Eli actually did really well, but he had some routes get undercut when he got baited.

I am looking forward to seeing what they can accomplish together.

Now. Magically get some guys up front on the D-line and we might have something special. Ha ha.

H1P

Well, we arent getting a lot of pressure on the opposing QB. That along with cornerbacks looking iffy... I am not too confident about that

When did they change the rule where college kids can celebrate like goofs now ? Lol
Anyways like this offense a hell of alot better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT