ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/ Kent St.

You can't leap over a blocker in any level of football anymore. In HS a ballcarrier can't even leap over a tackler. Its crazy.

I’m not sure he actually leapt on that play though. It looked like he jumped straight up and got undercut and flipped. I don’t know how that is his fault. Another wonderful rule for us to enjoy though.

H2P

Reactions: gary2
The offense was fun to watch. Real nice debut for Holstein. Johnson and Reid were terrific and I was happy to see Bartholomew involved in the offense. A lot of concerns with this defense against a terrible team.

The offense looks great. Holstein looks comfortable and has a great arm. Realize competition will improve significantly, but that was about as good of a debut as we could have hoped for. The defense on the other hand looks like a work in progress. Did like the pressure we were able to get in the 4th. Pretty optimistic about what we can accomplish this year.

All in all a really nice start for Pitt's offense. Well organized, few mistakes, its early so QB reads need some help to stay out of INT's. But did you sense a good flow, so many years, even some good ones, it was hard to follow what the offense was trying to do but not today. IMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT