ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Louisville PRIMEtime

I can't remember the last time I saw a team win the toss and elect to get the ball. Seems like it went from almost always being the case to almost never being the case.

By the way, someone should tell Wes and the gang in that on a punt in college football if the ball breaks the plane of the goal line it is a touchback. You are not allowed to jump into the endzone and bat the ball back into the field of play and down it outside the goal line.

I want to apologize to Tino Sunseri for comparing Slovis to him earlier this year

Jesus, Slovis. Not only did he not throw it to the guy it needed to go to on a blitz, but that pass was also ridiculous. You have to go over the shoulder, and that wasn't even freaking close. That was ten yards short.

Reactions: BreakingPitt
Slovis isn’t good. Still would like to Know what Paul Zeise was evaluating when he said Slovis will be playing on Sunday’s. Put in Yarnell. Might as well!

The defense held field position , slovis needs to get his head out of his .....
hey devonshire, run forward

Slovis isn’t good. Still would like to Know what Paul Zeise was evaluating when he said Slovis will be playing on Sunday’s. Put in Yarnell. Might as well!

I could see being impressed by his arm. But the dude just doesn't have it mentally. Unfortunately, he's still probably our best option. I've seen enough Patti, and Yarnell is just so inexperienced. I'm expecting a heavy dose of Izzy this drive, ha.

Slovis could be one of those guys that looks great in practice when he knows no one is gonna hit him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT