ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt men soccer vs ville

ThePanthers

Head Coach
May 4, 2009
Lost another heartbreaker. Seem to be competitive vs some of the top teams in the country but still just a little behind. Just not over the hump yet.

For those that follow closely. I know we had a great class this year. How is next year looking. I think it will take a few classes to put this 9ver the hump. Hopefully vidovich has the patience to build this

Lost another heartbreaker. Seem to be competitive vs some of the top teams in the country but still just a little behind. Just not over the hump yet.

For those that follow closely. I know we had a great class this year. How is next year looking. I think it will take a few classes to put this 9ver the hump. Hopefully vidovich has the patience to build this
tought loss-we miss our PK, they make theirs 2 minutes later. So close.

tought loss-we miss our PK, they make theirs 2 minutes later. So close.
If you try to win every game 1-0, you will lose quite a few 1-0.

Not enough offense. Only one guy to score (Kizza). What if Kizza gets hurt?

Pitt's defense is very solid. Teams are not getting many quality chances. However, our play in the final third just hasn't been good enough. We really need a #10. We miss Pol Planellas a great deal. Marcony Pimentel is supposed to be that guy I guess but he's not quite there.

Pitt was picked 10 out of 12 in the ACC for a reason. The league is ridiculous and Pitt is mostly freshmen and sophomores. Although I had high hopes, the reality is we are a year away. That said, we still only need 3 ACC wins to make the NCAAT if we win out in OOC. 1 of those could come tonight vs #14 NC State.

The ACC is just insane. 8 of the Top 14 in RPI are ACC teams. NC State is 18. Pitt is 85 but with 5 games left vs RPI Top 20 teams

Last edited:
Reactions: plcp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT