ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt mens soccer

thom67

Senior
Jul 4, 2001
Pitt down 2-0 in first 25 minutes against Marshall. Pitt looks very flat. Defense aslee.

The back 4 is going to be a concern the entire season. I was very surprised Marshall took their foot off the gas after the half. They started to play just like they played Indiana back when they won the NCAAs. Let us get back in the match.

I watched it until it was 2-0 and fast forwarded it until we cut into the lead. For one, I was disgusted as the game looked EXACTLY like how they played on the road last season, like a different team. And the Marshall production for ESPN+ was too hard to watch. It was the dad on a home video camera quality. So I cant comment on the entire game but I'll tell you that Pitt has a ton of trouble with speedy, athletic wingers. The guy from Indiana gave them trouble in the Final Four 2 years ago, that Clemson freshman 2 years ago, the Wake kid on the road last year. Now this Jamaican freshman from Marshall. Pitt isn't that athletic. They are technical, precise.....like say the German national team if you're looking for a comparison to that level. When you throw a speedy winger at them, it can give them fits.

Pitt will be ok. 2-1 after 3, everyone would have taken that. They'll win Monday but the biggest game is next Friday at UNC. They need to play better on the road. I dont know what UNC has but they looked God awful in the NCAA Tournament last year, registering very few shots vs like Siena or Fairfield or some shit team and then getting taken behind the woodshed at New Hampshire's football stadium which was a difficult watch with the football lines.

The back 4 is going to be a concern the entire season. I was very surprised Marshall took their foot off the gas after the half. They started to play just like they played Indiana back when they won the NCAAs. Let us get back in the match.
I was wondering what happened to Rafael Crivello. Looked him up and he transferred to UCF. Pgh Soccer Now cant be bothered to report that. That's a pretty big loss. Ironically, they got a CB from UCF.

Those Marshall goals arent on the CB's, however.

I was wondering what happened to Rafael Crivello. Looked him up and he transferred to UCF. Pgh Soccer Now cant be bothered to report that. That's a pretty big loss. Ironically, they got a CB from UCF.

Those Marshall goals arent on the CB's, however.
You really need to give up on that blogger. He’s a source for nothing. Honestly he probably couldn’t even name 5 players and/or name 5 teams in the ACC.

You really need to give up on that blogger. He’s a source for nothing. Honestly he probably couldn’t even name 5 players and/or name 5 teams in the ACC.
Then call the website Pittsburgh Riverhounds Now. You cant claim that its a Pgh soccer website when the city has arguably the best college soccer program and you dont cover them

You cant claim that its a Pgh soccer website when the city has arguably the best college soccer program and you dont cover them
Why? He can do what he wants. He’s an amateur. There are no blogger police to answer to unless he pisses of the Biden administration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT