ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt ranked 19th

Teh Teh

Senior
Aug 25, 2005
I thought we would be around 17, but oh well.If Armstrong misses our game, which I doubt he will, then we should go 10-2 and see where we are then.

The most comical thing is in the AP poll, Michigan beats PSU, and how bad psu is, Michigan actually drops a spot behind MSU :)

I thought we would be around 17, but oh well.If Armstrong misses our game, which I doubt he will, then we should go 10-2 and see where we are then.

The most comical thing is in the AP poll, Michigan beats PSU, and how bad psu is, Michigan actually drops a spot behind MSU :)

Beating PissU is not big deal. I'd suspect if we'd beat them, which we would rather handily, we'd probably drop a few spots in the poll.

Clemson still unranked at 7-3. What a joke!

the biggest joke is Wisconsin coming in at #19, ahead of us. They literally beat no one, their biggest win is that powerhouse Iowa. They lost to everyone with a pulse, including PSU. They are the second highest ranked 3-loss team (behind A&M).

the biggest joke is Wisconsin coming in at #19, ahead of us. They literally beat no one, their biggest win is that powerhouse Iowa. They lost to everyone with a pulse, including PSU. They are the second highest ranked 3-loss team (behind A&M).

I'm not sure what you think of Sagarin ratings, but they have Wisconsin at #8. Our Panthers come in at #21, Clemson at #17 and PSU at #14.

I'm not going to speak to how valid this ratings are, but I'm sure some voters look at them and that would explain some votes.

Reactions: Parkview57
Clemson fails the eye test too much I think. Several times they just looked like they're struggling even when they win. They may end the season ranked though, I could see them win a half decent bowl game they'll get into with name recognition/traveling fans.

The ranking that bothers me most is BYU being ahead of Pitt. I think they jumped from 25 to 14 when they beat UVA in a shoot out in the AP and up to 15 in the coaches. Decent win but that is not worthy of 10 spots.

Clemson fails the eye test too much I think. Several times they just looked like they're struggling even when they win. They may end the season ranked though, I could see them win a half decent bowl game they'll get into with name recognition/traveling fans.

The ranking that bothers me most is BYU being ahead of Pitt. I think they jumped from 25 to 14 when they beat UVA in a shoot out in the AP and up to 15 in the coaches. Decent win but that is not worthy of 10 spots.
2 things
if Clemson beats Wake they will be playing us (God willing) in the ACC championship most likely and they would be ranked
2, Maybe we will move up 10 spots beating Virginia too? 😂 Ok of course we won't but we should based on what you said

2 things
if Clemson beats Wake they will be playing us (God willing) in the ACC championship most likely and they would be ranked
2, Maybe we will move up 10 spots beating Virginia too? 😂 Ok of course we won't but we should based on what you said

If Pitt beats Clemson again will Narduzzi be the only coach with a winning record against Dabo?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT