ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt stats

Aug 6, 2018
Saw Dokish tweet this today. Pitt is currently #101 in total offense, #86 in total defense. I really think Heather needs to strongly suggest to Narduzzi that he fire Shawn Watson ASAP.

As much as this defense has been awful narduzzi’s entire tenure, I would even tell him it buys him an extra year if he lets Watson go. While you can argue coaching stability, the contract extension, things like that as reasons to keep narduzzi... there’s nothing to argue for Watson. The guy is a complete and total failure.

As much as this defense has been awful narduzzi’s entire tenure, I would even tell him it buys him an extra year if he lets Watson go. While you can argue coaching stability, the contract extension, things like that as reasons to keep narduzzi... there’s nothing to argue for Watson. The guy is a complete and total failure.

What's Watson have to do with his putrid D, that won't get better next year, that I can assure you

What's Watson have to do with his putrid D, that won't get better next year, that I can assure you
What I meant was despite the defense being so bad almost all of narduzzi’s tenure and the offense only being bad the last 2 years, I would be ok giving narduzzi another year if Watson is canned ASAP.

I was willing to cut Watson some slack because we started a QB who had no business being on an ACC roster last year. I blame him and Narduzzi for starting DiNucci over Pickett after Pickett burned the RS, that was inexcusable. But, Watson was touted as this QB guru who made Teddy Bridgewater. Bridgewater sucked IMO, so I’m not sure what Narduzzi sees in Watson, but it’s crazy he’s still employed here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT