ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Syracuse Game Thread

Wasn't the GT first half Pitt's best half of the season?

Yeah I guess you’re right, maybe I discounted that a little since they were playing a team that couldn’t throw the ball. This one to me a little more impressive considering the job they’ve done against a very uptempo Syracuse offense.

Reactions: California Panther
Fun fact- Kessman broke the Heinz Field record today for longest field goal made. My friend at the game just texted me that the last game he went to before today was the one that me and him went to in 2013, when I still lived in the area, against Old Dominion when the previous record was set. Crazy stuff... we need him there more often!

Dennis Briggs. Should have to buy a tkcket to the game as he has the best seat on the field. The dude is never involved in the play. Just awful

Time for more The the incredibly boring Watson offense.

I refuse to believe the offensive talent is that bad.

That was awful play calling by Watson. He runs a motion play and allows Syracuse to challenge the play instead of hurrying everything up...excellent. 0, I mean 0 awareness of what is going on.

Pickett deserves blame as well for throwing behind a wide open receiver.

It was a bad pass. Pickett has missed receivers for what could have been tds on Pitt's last two possessions. Not sure how you can win in a P5 conference, running a pro style offense, with a qb who cant pass accurately.

Reactions: TJOlsen
Question about the Fair Catch on KO's...

Are there any teams using the fair catch to get the ball at the opponents 25?

Or is Pitt the only team taking advantage of this new rule?

O line let's de get a piece of the ball. Another 3 and out. With some offense this game could be put away.

Watching how bad Pickett is I have to rethink how much of the blame can go to Watson

Ehhhhh....I really put a lot of blame on watson. It isn’t hard to run some RPO’s and quick hitting slants. Those aren’t in his playbook.,

No one blocked Motley. He just runs past the QB.

At this point we have to root for this team to lose to get him fired.

Reactions: pittman71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT