ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Syracuse Game Thread

rpastir

Freshman
Dec 31, 2008
Is it just me, or does it seem like Dungey has been at Syracuse for 8 years?

I’m sure he will get hurt at some point during the game it’s almost inevitable.

Very disappointing start though, defense looks even worse than usual if that’s possible,

1) Narduzzi most likely will resign at the end of this season
2) If anyone has the right to attack fans for not attending games it isnt Nick Saban, it is the Pitt A.D/football coach

Reactions: H2P 2003
I have this perverse need to see a shot of Narduzzi looking puzzled on the sideline. They haven’t shown him yet, I just want to see the look on his face right now.

Reactions: Saboteur
1) Narduzzi most likely will resign at the end of this season
2) If anyone has the right to attack fans for not attending games it isnt Nick Saban, it is the Pitt A.D/football coach

I think Saban was just guarding against complacency, things are going so well for them he needs to find something to complain about.

Reactions: pittman71
9g7uq7awmyr01.jpg

Reactions: BFo8
Syracuse is moving the ball effortlessly. Every Pitt play feels like they are climbing a hill.

It’s a good thing he was able to get in there, somehow we would’ve ended up with a missed FG attempt.

You are nuts! Pitt should be thankful that they have 30G still around. This program has been a joke for a long time. Duzz has no reason to complain about nothing, should be thankful for his salary he is stealing , as he doesnt even recruit, half his job!

You are nuts! Pitt should be thankful that they have 30G still around. This program has been a joke for a long time. Duzz has no reason to complain about nothing, should be thankful for his salary he is stealing , as he doesnt even recruit, half his job!

Shut up

Reactions: ThePanthers

Pitt has been average for a long time. Rutgers is a joke. Being a 500 team for the last decade is average. Most college teams are average. And get better fan support than Pitt.

I would love to see someone from Pitt light up the fans in the area for not supporting this team.

You’re in fantasy land if you think any coach is gonna just resign and leave millions of dollars on the table. In fact you’re past fantasy land but I won’t go any further.

Narduzzi doesnt seem like the type to just accept being mediocre/a joke just to collect a paycheck. Of course it will be a negotiated resignation and he will get money.

He doesn't strike me to be like Stallings who definitely would take the paycheck and not give a damn.

Reactions: Teh Teh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT