ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Ticket & Dinner.

18.99 for a ticket and a $25 restaurant.com gift card? That would be the deal if the year if I have it right.

18.99 for a ticket and a $25 restaurant.com gift card? That would be the deal if the year if I have it right.

Restaurant.com calls what they sell gift cards but they are basically coupons. Its not a free $25 where you can spend $25 and get a free meal. It would be like $25 off your purchase of $40 or $50, something like that. Still a good deal, but its a coupon not a gift card.

Restaurant.com calls what they sell gift cards but they are basically coupons. Its not a free $25 where you can spend $25 and get a free meal. It would be like $25 off your purchase of $40 or $50, something like that. Still a good deal, but its a coupon not a gift card.
And the "restaurants" associated with the website are awful.

Several years ago, I used restaurant.com all the time. You can get $25 certificates for as low as $2.50 using a promo code (usually good for $25 off of a required $50 minimum total check excluding alcohol) and they had some awesome restaurants on their list. However, the selection of restaurants has hugely declined and they tend to sneak in more and more restrictions, so I haven't used any in a couple years.

If $2.50 is a price available to general consumers, I'm guessing the bulk cost is next to nothing to offer this package. I like the creativity, but 100 level tickets on the retail market for $19 does sting a bit for us long time loyal 100 level season ticket holders.

And the "restaurants" associated with the website are awful.

Most of them, yes. I use it for Mallorca.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT