ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC Gamethread

Game over. How does Weaver not know that's ciming. Terrible Terrible football team

It is coaching. Coaches should have told everyone once they saw who was at qb what was coming. All 11 men should have been at the line of scrimmage.

Granted they were playing 11 on 19 but you still need to win this game.

Let's not get down. We can still win the division and nothing wrong with 10 and 2. It was the first road game and some growing pains

Let's not get down. We can still win the division and nothing wrong with 10 and 2. It was the first road game and some growing pains

You cant really believe what you are typing, can you? But dilly dilly we scored in the 2nd half

Guess I'll walk down to the corner bar and watch the stupid Tulane-Ohio State game, which will be like 112-0. I'll feign false interest, while occasionally muttering "go Bucks" in hope someone will buy me a shot, Behind my glazed over eyes I will be pondering over the possibilities of Pitt winning six, just six, games, and going to a glorious bowl, maybe against friggin North Texas.

That might be too lofty of a dream, but I consider myself to be an optimist.

Easter-Egg-Laying-Hen-Toy-1.gif

Reactions: lostnite66
I can't believe this. There is nothing remotely interesting about this program. Screw this. I'm done. After this season is over, I'm finding something less stupid to invest my time and money into. Puck Fitt.

I can't believe this. There is nothing remotely interesting about this program. Screw this. I'm done. After this season is over, I'm finding something less stupid to invest my time and money into. Puck Fitt.
giphy-preview.gif

So much of how we get destroyed is schematic. Even with Narduzzi, our corners give way more space than they need to (or should). Challenge these guys to beat us deep vs. getting smoked on easy bubble screens. It's like we dare teams to do easy shit. So dumb.
You are right

So a receiver catches the ball and gets hit by a defender which causes his arm and the ball to move while not losing control- and you think that's not a catch?

In this case, Ffrench's hand was on the point of ball the maintaining control.

Pal if the ball is moving you cannot have control of it. LOL

So a receiver catches the ball and gets hit by a defender which causes his arm and the ball to move while not losing control- and you think that's not a catch?

In this case, Ffrench's hand was on the point of ball the maintaining control.

Problem is French definitely lost control of the ball. The refs ruled that he regained control before landing out of bounds. Me personally I didn't see irrefutable evidence that he did regain control before going out of bounds. Pitt caught a break there but with all of the bad calls against them in this game it definitely didnt even things out.

When he tucked it, his hand was over the point of the ball- the same place it was after he rolled over and got up.

That's maintaining control.

Problem is French definitely lost control of the ball. The refs ruled that he regained control before landing out of bounds. Me personally I didn't see irrefutable evidence that he did regain control before going out of bounds. Pitt caught a break there but with all of the bad calls against them in this game it definitely didnt even things out.

When he tucked it, his hand was over the point of the ball- the same place it was after he rolled over and got up.

That's maintaining control.

lol ok we agree to disagree. Unfortunately that play didnt help Pitt to win this game.

If any of you want to jump ship, I won’t judge, just do it if you really want to. It’s the way of the world, really, easiy to flock to the winners, wear their jerseys. Cool.

My coworkers tried to convert me to being an Ohio State fan in the early 90s, took me to games, gave me shirts. It would be easy for me to convert, but no. Too many walks up Cardiac Hill to change that. Panther as n for life!5

Be real, the refs are hosing us, but when you aren't a great team that can be the difference between a W and L.

A great team can overcome bad refs, an average team can not.

Which in turn affects record, which affects recruiting.

Ok yes our mediocre results the last 30 years are the refs fault I understand now. You get real sure there were some bad calls not made but that’s not why we lost. Terrible second half adjustments again and giving up theirs an 17’s third and 12’s and no answers to their adjustments again is why we suck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT