ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Va Tech Game Thread

Izzy is so clearly not only the best running back on our team, but he is legitimately a really good running back.

Love giving the ball to other guys occasionally... but that should be occasionally.

How nice that the studio guys can talk about KP having a so-so game when still throws for 209, 2 TDs, and a rushing score.

I think saying VT is “first place” is like saying, “We just best an undefeated team” after a Week 1 game. Factually accurate, but still worth laughing at.
No it literally is not like that. The were I first and beat the preseason number one in UNC in their first game. I get your Pitt hate, but just pulling out anything to complain about wreaks of jealousy

Reactions: FireballZ
No it literally is not like that. The were I first and beat the preseason number one in UNC in their first game. I get your Pitt hate, but just pulling out anything to complain about wreaks of jealousy

Yeah, I’ve been saying that VT sucks since week 1 in anticipation of this game. That’s called playing the long con. You figured me out.

It’s just amazing that you don’t see how going from 1st to 5th in the division probably means 1st don’t mean much. But you don’t, so I’ll stop laughing at you over it because I’m starting to feel kind of bad about it now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT