ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Va Tech Game Thread

Those teams keep getting overrated because they often win out in their OOC. That is something we have literally never done and very few ACC teams have done.
Oddly, the ACC plays more P5 OOC games than all of the other conferences. 🤔

LMAO. Did you watch the replay of that TD? And you believe that was offensive PI after seeing that? Unreal
It absolutely was a no call. The receiver runs into the chest of the defender.both have arms extended. It's simply not interference

Yes, it was a fantastic catch, but literally he walks 5 yards out shields the defender they throw the fade, they push off and have the only chance to catch the ball.

The officiating has been horrible
Watch for blaming refs since
Does being on a Pitt message board require you to be stupid?

I mean some of you guys are bitching about calls that are obviously correct. You don't have to be a fan of the other team to know what a penalty is.
Then don't read them

It absolutely was a no call. The receiver runs into the chest of the defender.both have arms extended. It's simply not interference
Dude from what I’ve read of your offerings in this thread, including this one, you have no football credibility whatsoever.

Yeah that loss to Iowa may hurt extra bad by the end of the day. We shall see, I doubt Purdue holds on.

Halftime dude is Mike Golic's kid. I find him to be pretty terrible.
Golic‘s kid and Collingsworth’s kid as a sideline guy are both terrible.

Picket has been off in this game. Maybe it's the wind or the VA tech d but he is missing open guys
I think it’s both. He was much better in the 2nd Q facing the less windy end zone. He is definitely trying to force some stuff. Probably somewhat due to the conditions taking the deep ball away, so almost every route is inside 20 yards. easier for the DBs to defend and overplay with the wind raking away the deep threat.

Well, all in all you have to love the fact we are winning handily despite having a really off day.

I knew we would have an off day, just thought VT would give us more of a battle.

CAN WE PLEASE GIVE THE BALL TO IZZY, get him a 100. He had zero carries in the third quarter despite nearly 8 yards a carry in the first

Terrible series. Why do they keep running Davis?
I don’t get it either. Just copy and paste this and have it ready from here until Davis graduates because by now it’s clear the staff loves him and he will be getting no less than 50% of snaps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT