ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Virginia Game Thread

Awesome play by Addison but I sort of wish he would have just been tackled down.

Neither call was worthy enough to draw a flag in live action. Neither should result in an ejection. Such a dumb rule.

Reactions: LVNVPanther
We actually would have been better off if Addison didn't go in for the TD. Game would have been over.

I don’t like that call, but it meets the rule. Like it or not it’s just football in 2021.

Leading with the forearm.
What is he supposed to do though? The receiver moves his body right into his forearm. There is no time to react or change there.

I get what the rule is but they should also be looking at if the offensive player's momentum takes them into the defender.

Last edited:
Reactions: Protes
So why wouldn’t Virginia kick a field goal there? Needed ten points, three points at least keeps you alive for another play.

The student section is electric right now! Brought all season and sounded amazing in the biggest game of the year. Great way to cap off the home season and congrats to Pitt for winning the ACC Coastal!

They tried to ACC hole the panthers but they prevailed. This feels like a exorcism of thirty years of demons

Reactions: DruidTM
These jackass announcers CLEARLY wanted Virginia to win

caught off guard on realizing Va had no time outs….

Reactions: pittbb80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT