ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Virginia Game Thread

Not a great start for our Panthers. Both O and D have the first series jitters out of the way….time to get it in gear.

going back to the TD… UVA had 3 receivers to the top of the formation and we had 2 DBs. George didn’t even bother to get out in coverage. I think most of our grandmas could have thrown a TD against that alignment.

This is one of those games where every possession we don’t score feels like its creates a huge hole to overcome.
Agree we can’t go down 14. Then every possession becomes must score especially if the defense isn’t on their A game today

Agree we can’t go down 14. Then every possession becomes must score especially if the defense isn’t on their A game today

Lets be honest. Of course we can go down 14-0. This game will be high scoring. It just puts more pressure on Pickett

Brandon George is getting abused on 3rd downs in coverage. He's not even in the same zip code as his assignment.

This feels like the WMU game where they just beat us on 3rd down with same play all game.

Is it my imagination or are they only bringing four guys every play on the pass rush?

Narduzzi is getting schooled. All day to throw and guys are wide open. We better wake tf up or we'll be playing Penn State in the Pin Stripe Bowl. Run the ****ing ball!

Run yes but get 7 first I don’t care if it’s passing or running… just score

Narduzzi is getting schooled. All day to throw and guys are wide open. We better wake tf up or we'll be playing Penn State in the Pin Stripe Bowl. Run the ****ing ball!

I hear ya, but I assume that losing Dennis changes just about every aspect of their defensive game plan. Plus, these are quick throws by Armstrong.

Lets be honest. Of course we can go down 14-0. This game will be high scoring. It just puts more pressure on Pickett
Ok let’s be honest we scored 0 points in the second half last week if we hadn’t built that lead and we’re down 14 to them we’d have lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT