ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Virginia Game Thread

?? huh??

How is that even remotely related to this game? What a dumb retort
Really you’re such a tool. It’s related because just last week we went scoreless in a half the point was if we’re down 14 and do that again we’ll lose. but no use talking to you as we all know you think you’re the smartest guy on the board

Great TD, but we shouldn’t have had 4th down if these refs flagged that hit on Pickett. Pickett could have lost a knee on that hit.

So targeting on us for stopping a third down pass, but a defensive tackle going low on Pickett after the play... completely OK

Really you’re such a tool. It’s related because just last week we went scoreless in a half the point was if we’re down 14 and do that again we’ll lose. but no use talking to you as we all know you think you’re the smartest guy on the board
A sharp tool.

Really, you dont make any sense. It is ridiculous arguing it. You just arent making sense. And, by the way, I WAS RIGHT! We just scored 14 points. holy sheet, you still argue even though it doesnt matter and wasnt right.

A sharp tool.

Really, you dont make any sense. It is ridiculous arguing it. You just arent making sense. And, by the way, I WAS RIGHT! We just scored 14 points. holy sheet, you still argue even though it doesnt matter and wasnt right.
You’re the same moron going on and on about how racist Knoxville is a few years back so your credibility is zero in my book but as long as you think you’re sharp that’s all that matters

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT