ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Virginia Tech Game Thread

I thought that was a very good half. Robinson really moved the ball well late in the half, some good assists to Luther and Cam...offense had some flow. Robinson's contributions all the more valuable when we don't have young or Artis really scoring much, it's imperative that we get good shots, and we have. This team tends to go as our shooters go, and we have 4 threes between Luther, smith, and Cameron.

Also, I thought a big key was solid defense in defending penetration. They aren't getting anything easy.

Jamie also did a good job in using his bench. VT plays a lot of guys, and our depth really worked to our advantage that half to counter VT

Please, he would be 1 of the last people I want shooting the ball. It feels like he is 7% on the year.

Yeah, who cares what he actually shoots...as long as I FEEL he shoots poorly he does!

For reference, Artis it's shooting a very similar percentage. I'm sure you would just describe him as streaky. Or maybe it just FEELS like he's shooting 50% from 3.

Please, he would be 1 of the last people I want shooting the ball. It feels like he is 7% on the year.

So.. you're a poker player, right? You know the difference between 37% and 7%, right?

Jeesus, it's one thing to dislike James Robinson... but you don't get your own facts. 37% is a decent 3-point percentage.

Pitt is really hustling on defense tonight. Really nice to see for a change.

Good defense but some one pleSe get on Allen...hell he'sa one man wreaking crew

Gone cold need to step up the offense and get Jones out of there

I like this officiating crew a lot. Need to see them more often. Very fair. About time.

Wilson is gonna be a Krauser type, looks raw but gritty as hell. Flashy too.

Pitt has played a more physical game tonight..... but I think it is because VT has been initiating the contact.

But nice to see Pitt not backing down.

Pitt has played a more physical game tonight..... but I think it is because VT has been initiating the contact.

But nice to see Pitt not backing down.
First time in a long time that Pitt looks like they did in the Big East days defensively.

I'm sorry but I love this officiating crew.

Where have these guys been???

Jeter is making a lot of sense. Maia and ANO weren't big enough to bang with true centers, so might as well put in someone who's more skilled and can be a shooting threat. Either way you're giving up 2 inches and 35 pounds.

Reactions: PittPoker
Slow it down and make the next 3 possessions count...game over...VT known for coming back late

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT