ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Virginia

Hoping them running that play with 20 seconds left on the play clock doesn’t come back to bite them, was bad clock management.

To go into the half with a lead after that start is nothing short of amazing.

Blocked punt was a gift. We might be even further ahead. This team came alive second half. Glad they are getting to the QB. looks like he’s taken some good hits.

Hoping them running that play with 20 seconds left on the play clock doesn’t come back to bite them, was bad clock management.

To go into the half with a lead after that start is nothing short of amazing.
Yeah I was going to make the same comment but maybe hurrying it up helped them score. Still typically I want that ball snapped with 5 or less on the play clock. I did like the game management other than that one though

Is this thing on free TV anywhere? Like ATDHE used to work, it doesn't now, I can't find it anywhere else. Its also not on ATTNow or whatever they just changed DirectvNow to which is what we have (our building gets free wifi.)

So where are y'all watching this thing (besides like the 2 cable companies that picked up ACCN)?

Yeah I was going to make the same comment but maybe hurrying it up helped them score. Still typically I want that ball snapped with 5 or less on the play clock. I did like the game management other than that one though

Defense is faster than last year. It’s looking like the D that MSU had under Narduzzi.

Is this thing on free TV anywhere? Like ATDHE used to work, it doesn't now, I can't find it anywhere else. Its also not on ATTNow or whatever they just changed DirectvNow to which is what we have (our building gets free wifi.)

So where are y'all watching this thing (besides like the 2 cable companies that picked up ACCN)?

It’s free on the internet if you can find it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT