ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Cuse Predictions

May 21, 2010
With the game roughly 48 hours away it is time to make your predictions. Here is mine

PITT - 33
Cuse - 16

Pitt's DL is too much and we create 3 turnovers and our running game gets it into gear with 175+ yards on the ground.

Pitt 24
Orangemen 13

I think we go up early and control the game but let them hang around.

Any news ( confidential or otherwise ) regarding our walking wounded? Being healthy in the backfield can really help us run the ball and control the clock.

Any news ( confidential or otherwise ) regarding our walking wounded? Being healthy in the backfield can really help us run the ball and control the clock.
your not going to get anything till they suit up Friday, Pitt doesn't usually ever release anything till kickoff

Did anyone watch the Cuse - NC St game last week? Their punter flopped the Cuse's first three punts. So my prediction...ant least two roughing the punter calls where we don't even touch him. And probably another two roughing the passers.....

Pitt 31 - Cuse 27 with the game never really being that close. But of course, we have witnessed how much trouble they have running away with an easy one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT