ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs GT Gamethread

Pretty obvious this hc goal is to totally be disconnected from the offense like he’s still a dc. Guess he’s expecting someone else to manage clock when Pitt has ball.

Stupid coaching again. WTF. The GT announcers are making fun of him.

This is true, was driving home listening on radio and they couldn’t stop talking about it. At first they seemed puzzled by the strategy, by the end of the “drive” they were pretty much laughing about it.

If Kenny really has a higher ceiling he should have transferred with all the changes. He’s hardly progressed at all after like 40 starts.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Too bad we didn’t get the fumble on the kickoff. We could have kicked a FG on 1st down

Wayne hasn’t been good tonight.
I don’t know what it is, but there is something just off about how he catches the ball. It is almost like it he brings the ball into his body in slow motion. He just really doesn’t protect the ball immediately.

H2P

I don’t know what it is, but there is something just off about how he catches the ball. It is almost like it he brings the ball into his body in slow motion. He just really doesn’t protect the ball immediately.

H2P
He moves like a big, slow man. That’s why I thought he was as big as Mike Shanahan. He’s not huge; just slow and kind of awkward.

By the way, when Georgia Tech punts and the upback who is calling out the signals does that exaggerated bobbing up and down as he yells out the snap count, that should absolutely be a penalty. You are not allowed to simulate a snap like that to try to draw the opponent off sides.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT