ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs NC thread (aka how will Pitt blow the 10 point lead and allow NC to score 28 unanswered points.)

So…. I know UNC’s defense is bad but we couldn’t throw those deep posts or go down field against GT or Louisville?

It’s not like those are complicated patterns. Just commit to throwing them and make it happen.

H2P

Reactions: gary2
So…. I know UNC’s defense is bad but we couldn’t throw those deep posts or go down field against GT or Louisville?

It’s not like those are complicated patterns. Just commit to throwing them and make it happen.

H2P
Because we play scared

Ok I’m at the game. All the unc fans said not only is that not targeting but not even a penalty. Looks like their guy ran into PJ. Hit in front with his shoulder. What happened?

Ok I’m at the game. All the unc fans said not only is that not targeting but not even a penalty. Looks like their guy ran into PJ. Hit in front with his shoulder. What happened?
That’s not what it looked like, it was a stupid penalty he took.

tried to make a needless block.
who cares that PJ is out.

I think most games are fixed , i do.
As i get older, i am not gonna let these games get me excited anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT