ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Nebraska Semifinals Thread

Fairbanks is amazing. I don’t know what else you can say about her.

Nebraska just has a huge edge at the net, a huge edge at libero. Pitt is scrappy, athletic, and they aren’t going to care being down 0-1, but this is a big set. You can’t spot Nebraska 2 sets

Pitt cannot afford to go down 2-0 to this team. They need to win this 2nd set but if they keep making service errors they won't.

Sorry, but we're getting our rear ends kicked. Nebraska is such a good composed team.
They own the net and the serve line.

@StringerBell2007 I’ve cordially accepted your invite to this thread. I am no expert at all but babcock’s serves are hurting us badly. Just free momentum for Nebraska each time it’s happened. Giving away that one point has actually been more like 3 each time it’s happened.

Reactions: StringerBell2007
I don't know much about Women's Volleyball but Pitt's coach needs to make some damn adjustments.

I’m a volleyball novice. Is it a matter of Nebraska being more talented or is the stage too big?

Dan's glasses are getting thicker each season. Big difference from 10 years ago.
You can burn ants with those things

I’m a volleyball novice. Is it a matter of Nebraska being more talented or is the stage too big?
Bit of both I'd say - the two freshman, Babcock and Stafford, have had slow starts and showed some jitters throughout the tournament. That said, I think Nebraska is also just the better team this year.

Nebraska is very good, and they have scouted Pitt very well.
It is a volleyball powerhouse. They've been here before.
Pitt is limited in how they can attack them.
All the service errors aren't helping either.

Reactions: Chaos
going to pretend I have some clue about what I’m talking about but at this point fisher has to tell Babcock to go conservative on her serves right? You can argue that’s the reason we’re going to end up losing both of these sets.

Pitt is overmatched, oh well. 1 of these seasons they'll win it all.

going to pretend I have some clue about what I’m talking about but at this point fisher has to tell Babcock to go conservative on her serves right? You can argue that’s the reason we’re going to end up losing both of these sets.
She has to take chances now, they're behind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT