ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Syracuse thread

What a surreal first half. 3 Pick sixes! Good thing too as Holstein does not look good.

Agree, Eli looks lost. I'm a bit concerned...
We need to see this offense get back to some basics in the second half. Only because I can’t imagine the second half will be as crazy as the first. How could it?

Hopefully it would do two things. Run some clock and build some confidence.

We have seen some cracks in the O against Cal and here tonight. Bell and Eli need to get some mojo back.

H2P

If Pitt expands their lead, I would put in Yarnell in for mop up duty in the fourth quarter. It allows Yarnell to get some playing time and gives Holstein a look from the sidelines. Holstein is still the starter next week.

Score at halftime: pitt offense 10, pitt defense 21. Offense needs to get going.

Yeah yeah rankings don't matter blah blah we better be ahead of some of these 2 loss SEC teams after this ass kicking

Well, I was complaining how the defense wasn’t getting many turnovers, but that’s not the case tonight….

Someone needs to explain the shark thing in the Panther Pit? It’s cool and I’ve seen a bunch of them but I’m not sure what inspired it tonight???

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT