ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs UCF game thread

Finally a drive that ends in our favor. Very very nice win. They never make it easy but that was one exciting game.

I think I can make fun of him since it worked out, but Matthews kind of threw that ball like a girl. Thankfully Pickett was able to go down and get it or we all would’ve been bickering about that play for weeks.

Unbelievable finish and well deserved!

How is that for a Pickett 2nd half TD? :)

Hey I for one will take it. I don’t care if he threw it ran it or in this case caught it - just glad he got that monkey off of his back once and for all.

Let’s keep the 2nd half TD streak going Kenny. Props to you Mr. Pickett for leading the team to a come back victory.

I think I can make fun of him since it worked out, but Matthews kind of threw that ball like a girl. Thankfully Pickett was able to go down and get it or we all would’ve been bickering about that play for weeks.

Unbelievable finish and well deserved!
Mathews is a stud... Pitt’s offense need’s to use him more often.

Last edited:
I boarded a flight up 21-0, got off at 34-28, with ESPN likely win percentage 87% UCF. By the time I got to my next gate, it was 99.9% Pitt and sack sealed it. Saw the replay of the winning TD. Wow!

Why was Nick Patti in? Was Pickett injured?

I boarded a flight up 21-0, got off at 34-28, with ESPN likely win percentage 87% UCF. By the time I got to my next gate, it was 99.9% Pitt and sack sealed it. Saw the replay of the winning TD. Wow!

Why was Nick Patti in? Was Pickett injured?

Yeah he was banged up after three(!!) straight personal foul plays. If my memory was right it was something like two late hits and a nasty facemask. Tough kid.

Winner!!!
Charlie-Sheen-Winning-gif.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT