ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs UNC Predictions

May 21, 2010
Looks to be clear and cold...perfect football weather.

Pitt - 30
UNC - 28

BTW , many close predictions for the last game to actual score

If the scoring gets that high, I think we lose.

We need to turn it into a defensive slug fest.

If there is no snow/rain we will score! Kenny is a much better qb when it is a dry track. Not sure why he struggles in bad weather. Small hands, bad technique or confidence come to mind.

Bad timing by Narduzzi .
On The Fan this morning Duzz was complaining about the Thursday game scheduling.
Bad timing Duzz.
You should have complained months ago.
It's bad for team morale when the coach complains about game scheduling days prior to a game.
It's a distraction and not a critical path item for a win.
It is what it is at this point in time.
Duzz kinda put in like he just thought of the poor scheduling?
Timing is everything.

Last edited:
Man...I really hope we win but I do not have a good feeling about this. I think our defense needs to score for us to win. Sadly I think Kenny went off the rails after UCF and hasn't been right ever since. I don't think he can put up enough points to get us the W.

24-20 UNC.

Man...I really hope we win but I do not have a good feeling about this. I think our defense needs to score for us to win. Sadly I think Kenny went off the rails after UCF and hasn't been right ever since. I don't think he can put up enough points to get us the W.

24-20 UNC.
Yeah picket pisnt played well in a while. Didn't think he was horrible against it but he hasn't played like he did against psu or ucf in the last few games.

Bad timing by Narduzzi .
On The Fan this morning Duzz was complaining about the Thursday game scheduling.
Bad timing Duzz.
You should have complained months ago.
It's bad for team morale when the coach complains about game scheduling days prior to a game.
It's a distraction and not a critical path item for a win.
It is what it is at this point in time.
Duzz kinda put in like he just thought of the poor scheduling?
Timing is everything.
I hope he has the team prepared for an empty stadium, and uses it as a Chris Taft “We All We Got” speech. Otherwise, it is going to be an emotional letdown once they come out.

They practice right next to the Steelers so I am sure they know the games are on at the same time. If our D plays their game we should keep UNC on the ropes. 247 just sent out the depth chart and we should be the healthiest we have been in awhile.

I hope he has the team prepared for an empty stadium, and uses it as a Chris Taft “We All We Got” speech. Otherwise, it is going to be an emotional letdown once they come out.

Pitt 16
UNC 3

Low scoring, defense completely shuts down Howell, who leaves late in the first quarter with an injury.

Kessman makes a long FG, but misses an XP.

Reactions: JSSTartan
17-13 UNC - Can't over come 3rd and long offensively and we give up a deep ball for TD, short field for the other. If only we had an average offense. Pitt beats VT and BC.

31-28 UNC kicks a FG at the end to win. Win or lose neither will be blown out. Unc has lost 5 games by a total of 19 points, but none of there wins have been blowouts either. It’ll be a last min drive for someone to win.

I don't have to venture a guess on the score

They have beaten us 6 times in a row.

The law of averages says we are due.

Pitt wins

If there is no snow/rain we will score! Kenny is a much better qb when it is a dry track. Not sure why he struggles in bad weather. Small hands, bad technique or confidence come to mind.

It should be ok.
6d80bc7020c96e510c5ea774a0cc2702.jpg

Fair amount of opposition picks this week. We shall see & H2P

UNC 24, PITT 17
31-28 UNC kicks a FG at the end to win. Win or lose neither will be blown out. Unc has lost 5 games by a total of 19 points, but none of there wins have been blowouts either. It’ll be a last min drive for someone to win.
21-17 UNC. Offense will again be terrible.
UNC 24
Pitt 20

Howell and those WRs are going to score. I dont think we can score enough

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT