ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Villanova

RINGGOLD94

Scholarship
Mar 31, 2014
I say this knowing the comical poopstorm it will create but in a Nostradamus type dream, I dreamt Pitt's 1st round match up was Villanova in a 7-10 first round game. If we beat Carolina, this is treanding to be the case. Please post appropriate GIFs

I say this knowing the comical poopstorm it will create but in a Nostradamus type dream, I dreamt Pitt's 1st round match up was Villanova in a 7-10 first round game. If we beat Carolina, this is treanding to be the case. Please post appropriate GIFs

I could see Nova @ Pitt in a 2nd Round NIT game if we get snubbed.

Villanova has almost 0% chance of making the tournament now.

If Pitt ever lost 14 or 15 games, I wouldn’t expect us to be close to a bid. Some of those losses could have been to the Fab 5, Phi Slamma Jamma, and the dream team and it still shouldn’t matter. It’s too many losses

The Lunardi theory about Pitt. Our OOC schedule was over in Jan. Per Lunardi since that time, we had no chance to get an NCAAN Bid since our OOC was weak. Where is my logic wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT