ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs VT game thread

Some coaches have a half-life/ expiration date. Are we there? Is this what it is?

Pass protection scheme has no idea what they’re doing. What a poorly coached team.

As bad a Jurkovec has been (and it has been really bad) this offensive line is simply horrible. Moore completely whiffed on even touching his man on that sack. Cignetti should go...yep, but Borbely should be right behind him.

Cruzer

Program imploding a mere 2 years after an ACC title. Not sure we will recover, might take as long as the basketball program took to recover from Stallings.

There is NO part of this team that is good. Nine years and this is the shit sandwich we get served?

This QB looks like a complete world beater compared to a 5th year senior and he’s average at best but we make him look like an all ACC QB.

The defense is SOOOO bad. Everyone needs to go. Players, coaches, everyone. Heather was mesmerized by that 11-2 season and wasn't paying close attention as she was focused on Heather Lyke Arena. Some of us could see this coming, maybe not to this level but the recruiting has been terrible.

Program imploding a mere 2 years after an ACC title. Not sure we will recover, might take as long as the basketball program took to recover from Stallings.

Yeah, this isn't the same as getting shit-stomped by Notre Dame and Clemson in 2020. We are losing to bad teams and we don't have any good players. This feels a lot different from how it's felt in some time.

I seriously think he has like a partially torn rotator cuff or something. He has no strength on his passes… and he used to at ND.
Between the age of 18 and 22 I had two torn ACLs, two meniscus surgeries, a torn rotator cuff, and a hernia. I went from being an athletic dude to barely being able to play rec league softball. Football is a physical game. I have no doubt his body could be wrecked. It is up to the coaches to see that and put a stop to it. Dude has a long life ahead of him, and it won't be playing quarterback.

Reactions: President Stache
Beautiful pass by Jurkovec!!!!

Why dont we run more screens? Honestly, in college football it seems like it works 80% of the time

When was the last time we had touchdowns on the first play of a drive twice in the same game? There’s the silver lining for tonight.

Wouldn’t Jurkovec’s own family want him taken out at this point? I mean he’s already been injured. They can erroneously blame Pitt, Duz, Cig, the fans whatever, but they should demand Duz remove the guy, since nobody else has the guts to

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT