ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs VT game thread

Hasselbeck was very critical of the QB NOT staying in the pocket. Time after time .
I only turned the game on in the fourth quarter and at that point Hasselbeck was trying to be kind while still pointing out how awful Jurkovec played.

Reactions: FireballZ
I mentioned it earlier in the game thread. My guess is that his body is broken down.... and the things that he could do well in high school and the first 3 or 4 years at ND and BC are much harder now. And the things he should have learned how to do at ND and BC as a quarterback are hard to do now because he never did them naturally and he is broken down.

I also think that is why we see the WTF decision making at times both in the pocket running into sacks and not seeing open receivers down the field. This dude just cannot play anymore. He doesn't know what to do within what he is capable of doing. He could probably run a half assed RPO because he is still a big dude who can run a bit and can take a hit.... but his head is disconnected from his current playbook and how is capabilities fit into it.
Yeah. I don’t know that he’s been too ‘beat up’; he is older (but hardly ‘old’), but given all his transfers and sitting behind other guys, he actually barely has played. But yeah, his body seems bloated, out of shape, def unable to play anything like he did High school, when he was effective.

I think part of it is that his heart definitely isn’t into playing for us; he likely never has recovered from basically being kicked out of ND and BC. I doubt he has really worked very hard here. He goes through the motions. You can tell by hearing him in interviews, his body language in games, and how he b1tches at his teammates; he hates Pitt. He always has.

But for whatever strange reason, our HC doesn’t care. Maybe he wants to be bought out? It makes no sense. So we all suffer, and that includes Jurkovec himself.

well, that was an epic level of suckage. Wow. Embarrassing would be an understatement.

I guarantee we won't lose this coming weekenAh
Ahh but you’re wrong. We’re gonna lose a ton of recruits who are going to D commit because they don’t wanna play with a quarterback that the coaches don’t have confidence to develop. why would they want to play heroin? Narduzzi won’t play young guys even when it’s evident that they should be playing more?

I think part of it is that his heart definitely isn’t into playing for us; he likely never has recovered from basically being kicked out of ND and BC. I doubt he has really worked very hard here. He goes through the motions. You can tell by hearing him in interviews, his body language in games, and how he b1tches at his teammates; he hates Pitt. He always has.
In fairness, I believe he was interested in transferring to Pitt when he left ND, but we had Kenny and didn't want him at the time.

Pitt gave up 59 more yards than Old Dominion vs VT and gained 22 fewer yards...
8 first downs vs VT's 22

Wake me up when in 2024

Pitt gave up 59 more yards than Old Dominion vs VT and gained 22 fewer yards...
8 first downs vs VT's 22

Wake me up when in 2024
And that’s is with two long plays that went for TDs
It’s embarrassingly bad

The throw to the feet of Epps really encapsulates the Frank & Phil Offense.

B.C. QB Castellanos, a soph., has completed 83/143 for 1,092 yards, 10 TDs and 4 INTs and sacked 8 times

He's also rushed for 358 yards & 3 TDs.

Phil is 57/112 for 818 yards, 6 TDs & 3 INTs and has been sacked 12 times.

Hammond is our leading rusher, FIVE GAMES IN, with 46 carries for 196 yards.

This is epic level bad.

Epic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT